• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Let's Eat Cookbook Recipes?

In summary, there are various options for quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights, such as one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. For a balanced meal, healthy options include grilled salmon, quinoa salad, and turkey meatballs. Those looking for a delicious dessert without spending hours in the kitchen can try making a parfait with fruit, yogurt, and granola, or no-bake treats like energy balls or frozen yogurt bark. Recipes suitable for dietary restrictions include gluten-free pasta, vegan lentil soup, and low-carb turkey lettuce wraps. For potlucks or parties, options include deviled eggs, spinach and artichoke dip, mini quiches, chili, pasta salad, and pulled pork
A Pampered Kitchen
Silver Member
Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone has the recipes from the Let's Eat cookbook.
I had one from a few years ago and now can't find it and the recipes are great for kids shows, which I am having in November and December. Any help would be appreciated!!

Cara

hey I have the "kids in the Kitchen" cookbook by PC, out of print a while...why not check that? you can buy it on ebay like i did :)

I have it right here. Which recipe are you looking for?

I'm doing a kids show in December and we are doing cupcake wars....

Thanks All,

Went to Amazon.com and just bought a copy for $2.00. Can't wait to get it.

Thanks,
Cara

What are some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights?

Some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights include one-pot meals like chicken and vegetable stir-fry, sheet pan dinners like roasted sausage and vegetables, and slow cooker meals like beef and broccoli stir-fry.

What are some healthy recipes for a balanced meal?

Some healthy recipes for a balanced meal include grilled salmon with roasted vegetables, quinoa and black bean salad, and turkey meatballs with zucchini noodles.

How can I make a delicious dessert without spending hours in the kitchen?

You can make a delicious dessert without spending hours in the kitchen by using simple ingredients like fruit, yogurt, and granola to make a parfait, or by making no-bake treats like energy balls or frozen yogurt bark.

What are some recipes that are suitable for special dietary restrictions?

Some recipes that are suitable for special dietary restrictions include gluten-free pasta with chicken and vegetables, vegan lentil soup, and low-carb turkey lettuce wraps.

What are some recipe ideas for a potluck or party?

Some recipe ideas for a potluck or party include deviled eggs, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches. You can also make a large batch of chili, pasta salad, or pulled pork sliders to feed a crowd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom