• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes in Let's Eat Kids Cookbook??

In summary, the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook includes a variety of kid-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts, with options for vegetarian and gluten-free diets. The recipes are designed for kids to make with minimal adult supervision and are appealing to picky eaters while incorporating nutritious ingredients. Basic kitchen equipment is needed for most recipes, with some possibly requiring a blender or food processor. Allergen warnings are included for each recipe and substitutions are available for different dietary needs.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone on here could give me a run down of the recipes that are in the let's eat kids cookbook currently on the outlet. I am considering purchasing it, and wanted to know the names of the recipes are to see if it is something I would want.

Thanks

It's a great little cookbook for pre-school and primary graders. I love the fluffy peanut butter dip that uses Cool Whip, yogurt and peanut butter! Kids love to whip it for you.
It has PB&J waffle-wiches; blueberry pancake triangles; cheesy scrambled eggs; magic pancake puff; sealed with a Kiss Cinnamon Rolls; Kid's club stacker; Tic-Tac-Toe Pizza; mouse in the house cupcakes; s'more brownie bites; mini dessert pizzas; three-step fudge; easy campfire chili; quick chicken fried rice; super stuffed spuds; meatball soup; popcorn chicken salad; and many more. They make great gifts for grandchildren. Give them the sugar shaker, or cookie cutters, and you have a very special, memorable gift.

Thanks! I'm sold :)

This is the one I use at all my KITK Workshops! My grandson who is 2-1/2 sits down and looks at all the pictures like a storybook!

for reaching out! The Let's Eat Kids cookbook currently on the outlet has a variety of delicious and family-friendly recipes. Some of the recipes included are Chicken Parmesan, Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, and Baked Mac and Cheese. These are just a few of the many tasty options in the cookbook. I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Recipes in Let's Eat Kids Cookbook??

1. What types of recipes are included in the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook?

The Let's Eat Kids Cookbook features a variety of kid-friendly recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. There are also options for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.

2. Are the recipes easy enough for kids to make on their own?

Yes, the recipes in the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook are specifically designed for kids to make with minimal adult supervision. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for young chefs.

3. Can I use these recipes for picky eaters?

Absolutely! The recipes in the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook are perfect for picky eaters. They are designed to be fun and appealing to kids while also incorporating nutritious ingredients.

4. Do the recipes require any special equipment?

Most of the recipes in the Let's Eat Kids Cookbook use basic kitchen equipment such as mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and baking sheets. Some recipes may require a blender or food processor, but these are not necessary for all recipes.

5. Are there any allergen warnings for the recipes?

The Let's Eat Kids Cookbook includes allergen warnings for each recipe. If a recipe contains common allergens such as nuts or dairy, it will be clearly stated in the ingredients list. There are also options for substitutions to accommodate different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • KHolmes