• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing SB Cookbook Recipes & Themes

In summary, the conversation is about the release of new recipes and products at a conference. The participants discuss the possibility of posting pictures or information about the new recipes, specifically mentioning a recipe for Marshmallow Brownies. They also mention potential new theme shows and the lack of a Season's Best cookbook at the conference. It is mentioned that attendees received a set of each new recipe card instead of just one.
babywings76
Gold Member
Wasn't sure if I should post it in the Conference or Recipes section...

If anyone gets a chance, could you post pictures of the SB cookbook or tell us a little bit about some of the new recipes or theme show recipe additions (if they made any this season?)

TIA!!! :)

You are reading my mind! I am usually just as excited to find out the reciipes as I am to find out the new products.

My director called me last night and she said something about Marshmallow Brownies.

Here is an image of one of the recipes my director posted on our FB group page. I have never posted a FB picture before, so I don't know if I did it correctly.

Attachments

• 261873_10150252760868706_596888705_7268288_3640640_s.jpg
    261873_10150252760868706_596888705_7268288_3640640_s.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 674
They didn't talk about any new themes but our recipe cards were:
microwave rocky road brownie dessert
Tapenade turkey meatballs
vegetarian harvest pasta skilletI think anything otherwise will be in the fall marketing guide we get in the changeove/product boxes.

esavvymom said:
vegetarian harvest pasta skillet

I think anything otherwise will be in the fall marketing guide we get in the changeove/product boxes.

What major products do they use?

esavvymom said:
vegetarian harvest pasta skillet

I think anything otherwise will be in the fall marketing guide we get in the changeove/product boxes.

Those all sound really good.

I only seen the SB in the new product showcase. Didn't get a SB with the business products we took home from conference :(

Oh, wow! I hadn't even noticed we didn't get an SB at conference! I did notice the lack of new theme shows!

They didn't give us a Season's Best at conference. They did give us a set of each of the new recipe cards! They use to only give us one of each.

1. How do I find recipes to share for my Pampered Chef party?

To find recipes to share for your Pampered Chef party, you can browse through the online catalog or search for specific recipes on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for recipe recommendations.

2. Can I customize the theme for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely customize the theme for your Pampered Chef party. You can choose from a variety of themes offered by Pampered Chef or create your own unique theme. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help you come up with a theme that suits your preferences.

3. How do I share the recipes with my guests?

You can share the recipes with your guests by sending them the link to the recipe on the Pampered Chef website, printing out recipe cards to hand out during the party, or creating a virtual event where you can share the recipes and cooking demonstrations with your guests.

4. Can I modify the recipes to fit dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify the recipes to fit dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. You can also make substitutions or adjustments to the recipes to fit your specific dietary needs.

5. Are there any restrictions on sharing Pampered Chef recipes?

There are no restrictions on sharing Pampered Chef recipes. However, it is important to give credit to Pampered Chef when sharing their recipes with others. Additionally, the recipes should not be used for commercial purposes without prior permission from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
meganmcg