• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe Needed

In summary, to make the fluffy peanut butter dip, you will need 1 cup creamy peanut butter, 8 oz cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup heavy cream. You can use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy for added texture, and it can last up to 5 days in the fridge. You can substitute heavy cream with whole milk or half-and-half, and it pairs well with fruits, graham crackers, pretzels, and cookies.
mgranich
Does anyone have this recipe they are willing to share? The PC website says its in The Pampered Chef® Let's Eat! cook book on page 37 but I don't have that one.

Thanks!
Michelle

Perfect! Thanks ChefPeg!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the fluffy peanut butter dip?

To make the fluffy peanut butter dip, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream

2. Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer a bit of texture in your dip. However, the consistency may be slightly different. You can also mix in some chopped peanuts for added crunch.

3. How long does this dip last in the fridge?

The fluffy peanut butter dip can last up to 5 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container.

4. Can I substitute the heavy cream with a different type of milk?

Yes, you can substitute the heavy cream with whole milk or half-and-half. However, the dip may not be as fluffy and may have a slightly different texture.

5. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip pairs well with various fruits such as apples, strawberries, and bananas. It also goes well with graham crackers, pretzels, and cookies. Get creative and try different dipping options!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • 4mygirls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Bren706