• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Recipe

In summary, to make the chocolate peanut butter cup recipe, you will need chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. You can use any type of nut butter for this recipe, such as almond butter or cashew butter. If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, the chocolate peanut butter cups should last for about 1-2 weeks. You can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, but may need to add extra sugar to the peanut butter mixture. You can also make these without a mini muffin tin by using a regular sized muffin tin or small baking dish. Just adjust the ingredients accordingly and cut into smaller pieces before serving.
kcjodih
Gold Member
for the silicone floral pan? Does anyone have an actual recipe besides chocolate and peanut butter? I talk about different uses for the pan at my shows and had a woman buy one and just email me for the recipe Help please!!

This might be useful...

Attachments

• SiliconeFloralBooklet[1].doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 398
Here's the one that I use that everyone just loves.
1 bag melting chocolates (found in the craft dept)
when this is melted spoon some into the cup use a small brush (also found in the craft dept) to put up the sides. Tap the pan to get all of the bubbles out and freeze so the chocolate will sit.

filling:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 stick of butter softened
1/4 cup of powder suger
mix filling together

put filling into choclate area but not all the way up to the choclate. Put choclate on top of peanut butter. When all of them are filled up tap the pan again (by tap lift up about 1/2 inch off of counter top and drop do about 20 times or until no more bubbles are rising to the top) Freeze again until top is set. Instead of the freezer if you have an inclosed back porch this could sit out there as well.

1. How do I make the chocolate peanut butter cup recipe?

To make the chocolate peanut butter cup recipe, you will need chocolate chips, creamy peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Melt the chocolate chips and pour a small amount into the bottom of a lined mini muffin tin. Mix together the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spoon a small amount of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer. Cover the peanut butter with another layer of melted chocolate. Let the cups cool and set in the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of nut butter for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of nut butter for this recipe. Almond butter, cashew butter, or even sunflower seed butter would all work well in place of the peanut butter.

3. How long will the chocolate peanut butter cups last?

If stored in an airtight container in the fridge, the chocolate peanut butter cups should last for about 1-2 weeks. They can also be frozen for longer storage.

4. Can I use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate?

Yes, you can use dark chocolate if you prefer. Just make sure to use a high-quality chocolate for best results. You may also need to add a bit of extra sugar to the peanut butter mixture to balance out the bitterness of the dark chocolate.

5. Can I make these without a mini muffin tin?

Yes, you can use a regular sized muffin tin or even a small baking dish to make larger chocolate peanut butter cups. Just adjust the amounts of ingredients accordingly and cut the cups into smaller pieces before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies