• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure What Chocolate Recipe to Make~

In summary, there are many easy chocolate recipes to make including chocolate chip cookies, chocolate bark, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate fudge, and chocolate brownies. You can use any type of chocolate for these recipes, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. There are also many no-bake chocolate recipes available, such as chocolate mousse, truffles, and pudding. You can also substitute ingredients in these recipes, but be aware that it may alter the taste and texture. For a special occasion, you may want to try a more advanced recipe such as a chocolate lava cake, souffle, or chocolate-covered cheesecake to impress your guests.
pamperedcheflori
I have a show on Thursday, the host wants me to make something chocolate ....yummm
But I can't decide......
I can do chocolate cherry skillet cake in the oven, chocolate peanut butter dump cake in the microwave or chocolate lava cake in the microwave......

Does anyone have a fave? i have made the lave cake before but not the other two!

Peanut butter dump cake is awesome, but doesn't show off too many products. I have made this as a second recipe. BUT, it is an amazing recipe.

I just made the Mexican Chocolate Cake in the fluted stone and it was excellent. It shows off more products than the dump cake. I've made the chocolate cherry skillet cake and my kids loved it, but haven't made it at a show.

this show will probably have a lot of PC junkies.....so showing products, other than cookware or DCB is really not that important

What are some easy chocolate recipes to make?

Some easy chocolate recipes to make include chocolate chip cookies, chocolate bark, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate fudge, and chocolate brownies.

Can I use any type of chocolate for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for these recipes. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate will all work well depending on your preference.

Are there any no-bake chocolate recipes?

Yes, there are many no-bake chocolate recipes such as chocolate mousse, chocolate truffles, and chocolate pudding. These recipes are perfect for those who do not want to use an oven.

Can I substitute ingredients in chocolate recipes?

Yes, you can usually substitute ingredients in chocolate recipes. For example, you can use almond milk instead of regular milk, or coconut oil instead of butter. Just be aware that these substitutions may slightly alter the taste and texture of the final product.

What is a good chocolate recipe for a special occasion?

A good chocolate recipe for a special occasion could be a chocolate lava cake, chocolate souffle, or chocolate-covered cheesecake. These recipes are more advanced but are sure to impress your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • marion foucher
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Mary Rose