• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Recipe for a Rice Cooker

In summary, you can use any type of rice in the rice cooker cake recipe, but short-grain rice is recommended for the best texture. The amount of cake you can make in a rice cooker depends on its size, with a standard-sized cooker serving 6-8 people. The cooking time may need to be adjusted depending on the type of rice cooker, and it is recommended to periodically check and adjust as needed. Other ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, and dried fruit can be added to the recipe, but be cautious not to add too many as it may affect the texture. To prevent the cake from sticking, it is advised to grease the inner pot with cooking spray or butter and line it with parchment paper.
marion foucher
Does anyone know of a chocolate cake recipe that you make in a rice cooker? I think it's called something like "Molten Lava Chocolate Cake".

There are receipes in these two attachements.. I am sure you will find it in there...:balloon:

Attachments

• RiceCookerBook.doc
    100 KB · Views: 333
  • rice%20cooker%20plus[1].doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 243
Yes, I have a recipe for Molten Lava Chocolate Cake that can be made in a rice cooker. Here it is:Ingredients:- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 1/2 cup granulated sugar- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder- 1 tsp baking powder- 1/2 tsp baking soda- 1/4 tsp salt- 1/2 cup milk- 1/4 cup vegetable oil- 1 egg- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips- 1/4 cup hot waterInstructions:1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract.3. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until well combined.4. Grease the inner pot of your rice cooker with cooking spray.5. Pour the cake batter into the inner pot.6. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the batter.7. Pour the hot water over the chocolate chips.8. Close the lid of the rice cooker and set it to the "Cake" or "Bake" setting.9. Cook for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.10. Serve the cake warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired. Enjoy your delicious Molten Lava Chocolate Cake made in a rice cooker!

1. Can I use any type of rice in the rice cooker cake recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of rice in the rice cooker cake recipe. However, we recommend using short-grain rice for the best texture and consistency.

2. How much cake can I make in the rice cooker?

The amount of cake you can make in a rice cooker depends on the size of your cooker. Generally, a standard-sized rice cooker can make a cake that serves 6-8 people.

3. Do I need to adjust the cooking time for the rice cooker cake recipe?

Yes, you may need to adjust the cooking time for the rice cooker cake recipe. The cooking time will vary depending on the type of rice cooker you are using. We recommend checking the cake periodically and adjusting the time as needed.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the rice cooker cake recipe?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the rice cooker cake recipe to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include chocolate chips, nuts, and dried fruit. Just be sure to not add too many ingredients as it may affect the texture of the cake.

5. How do I prevent the cake from sticking to the rice cooker?

To prevent the cake from sticking to the rice cooker, we recommend greasing the inner pot of the cooker with cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. You can also line the pot with parchment paper for easier removal after cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LakesideMom