• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Recipe?

In summary, to make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake, you will need all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, unsalted butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, chopped hazelnuts, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, hazelnut chocolate spread, and milk. Substitutions can be made for a gluten-free or healthier version, but it may alter the taste and texture. The baking time is approximately 25-30 minutes and the cake can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer. Different types of nuts can be used or omitted, but hazelnuts add a delicious crunch and flavor.
pamperedbecky
Since the (*#&%(*#* website is down and I can't get to CC, does anyone happen to have the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake in the Rice Cooker saved? I thought I did but I can't find it anywhere. I found my file of the rest of the rice cooker recipes, but not this cake.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!:D

Here you go...

Attachments

• Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 314
You are AWESOME!!! :thumbup: Thanks, Colleen!:)

Happay to help! :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the website is down and you're having trouble accessing the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake in the Rice Cooker recipe. I understand how frustrating that can be. I don't have the specific recipe saved, but I do have a few tips that might help you out. First, have you tried searching for the recipe on a different website or cooking forum? Sometimes other users may have saved the recipe and be willing to share it. Another option is to reach out to your fellow consultants in our CC community and see if anyone has the recipe saved and can send it to you directly. In the meantime, I would suggest checking out our other delicious rice cooker recipes. Maybe you'll find a new favorite! And don't forget, our customer service team is always available to help with any recipe questions or concerns. I hope you're able to find the recipe you're looking for soon. Happy cooking! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

To make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 cup chopped hazelnut chocolate spread
  • 1/4 cup milk

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions if needed. For example, you can use almond flour instead of all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version. You can also use coconut sugar instead of granulated sugar for a healthier option. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the cake.

3. How long does it take to bake the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

The baking time for the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake is approximately 25-30 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your oven, so it's important to keep an eye on the cake and use a toothpick to check if it's fully cooked.

4. Can I make the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake in advance?

Yes, you can make the cake ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Simply reheat it in the microwave or oven before serving. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the fridge overnight and reheat before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of nuts in the Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

Yes, you can use different types of nuts such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans instead of hazelnuts. You can also omit the nuts altogether if you have allergies or prefer a nut-free version. However, keep in mind that the hazelnuts add a delicious crunch and flavor to the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • marion foucher
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies