• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Chocolate Fluted Pan Recipe

In summary, the host is looking for a chocolate recipe in the fluted pan for the microwave, similar to the warm chocolate hazelnut cake. A suggestion for this is the Incredible 12 Minute Cakes, which can also be baked in a conventional oven. Other variations include Luscious Lemon, Pumpkin Spice, Butter Pecan and Apple, Strawberry Blast, Cherry Chocolate, Raging Red Raspberry, Banana Banana, Apple Cinnamon Spice, and Kahlua Fudge. The Cookies and Cream Cake and Chocolate Satin Mint Cake are also recommended. These recipes can be found in cookbooks or in a 50 fluted stone recipes document.
I have a host who wants to do a chocolate recipe in the fluted pan in the microwave, similar to the warm chocolate hazelnut cake, but different since I've already done that one twice with roughly the same crowd. Any suggestions? I looked on CC and found a few in cookbooks that I don't have. If anyone can post them, I would be much obliged!

Cookies and Cream Cake from Delightful Desserts
Chocolate Satin Mint Cake from More Stoneware Sensations

Thanks!

These are from a 12 Minute Cake sheet I have floating around. I've made the Kahlua Fudge at a show and it was a big hit.Incredible 12 Minute CakesQuick Tip: All of these cake recipes can be baked in a conventional oven at 350°F for about 45-55 minutes. Garnish the same. 5 Simple Steps to Success:
  1. Spray your pan lightly and dust with flour.
  2. Whisk and pie filling or other wet/moist ingredients together in Classic Batter Bowl.
  3. Add cake mix and other dry ingredients, blending well with Mix N’ Scraper.
  4. Pour batter into Fluted pan and microwave on high 11-13 minutes. (Watch your cake after 9 minutes if you microwave runs hot.) Rotate halfway through if your microwave doesn’t have a turntable.
  5. Cool 10 minutes, loosen edges with Skinny Scraper or Citrus Peeler, and invert on platter. Garnish as desired.
Luscious Lemon
1 Lemon or white cake mix
1 can lemon pie filling
3 eggs
Garnish: Powdered sugar and lemon juice glaze, whipped topping, and lemon zest.Pumpkin Spice
1 spice cake mix
1 15 oz can pumpkin
3 eggs
Garnish: caramel ice cream topping, whipped topping and a dash of cinnamon sugar or just dust with powdered sugar.Butter Pecan and Apple
1 butter pecan cake mix
1 can apple pie filling
3 eggs
Garnish: chopped pecans and cinnamon ice cream.

Strawberry Blast
1 white or pink cake mix
1 can strawberry pie filling
3 eggs
Garnish: whipped topping and fresh strawberry fans.Cherry Chocolate
1 chocolate cake mix
1 can cherry pie filling
3 eggs
Garnish: fudge frosting or whipped topping, grated chocolate and more cherries - fresh or pie filling.Raging Red Raspberry
1 white or chocolate cake mix
1 can raspberry pie filling
3 eggs
Garnish: whipped topping and grated chocolate.Banana Banana
1 Banana cake mix
1 can banana cream pie filling or 14 oz. of mashed ripe bananas
3 eggs
Garnish: chocolate syrup, chopped peanuts and whipped topping.Apple Cinnamon Spice
1 spice cake mix
1 can applesauce or apple pie filling
3 eggs
Garnish: powdered sugar glaze, chopped nuts or serve with ice cream.Kahlua Fudge
1 chocolate cake mix
1 (3 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
1/3 cup Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
1/2 cup oil
3 eggs
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Garnish: whipped topping or powdered sugar

Cookies and Cream Cake from Delightful Desserts
Chocolate Satin Mint Cake from More Stoneware Sensations

Thanks!

Here they are. You might also search the files for fluted and check out the 50 fluted stone recipes document.

Attachments

• Cookies n Cream Cake Fluted.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 324
  • Chocolate Satin Mint Cake.doc
    22 KB · Views: 278

Hi there! It sounds like your host is looking for some new and unique chocolate recipes to try in the fluted pan. I would recommend checking out the Pampered Chef website or the recipe section of the consultant's corner for some great options. Here are a few ideas that I found:
- Chocolate Lava Cake (our version of the warm chocolate hazelnut cake, but with a twist)
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte (a decadent and delicious combination)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cake (perfect for any peanut butter lovers)
I hope these suggestions help and I wish you and your host a successful and tasty party! Happy cooking!

What is a chocolate fluted pan?

A chocolate fluted pan is a specialized baking pan with a fluted design, typically made of metal or silicone. It is used to create beautifully shaped desserts, such as cakes, tarts, and pastries.

Where can I find a recipe for a chocolate fluted pan?

You can find a variety of chocolate fluted pan recipes on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in our cookbooks and on our social media pages. You can also search online for recipes from other sources.

Can I use a regular cake recipe in a chocolate fluted pan?

Yes, you can use a regular cake recipe in a chocolate fluted pan. However, the baking time may need to be adjusted as the fluted design may affect the cooking time. It is always best to follow a recipe specifically designed for a chocolate fluted pan for best results.

What types of desserts can I make in a chocolate fluted pan?

A chocolate fluted pan can be used to make a variety of desserts, including chocolate cakes, cheesecakes, tarts, and even savory dishes like quiches. The possibilities are endless!

How do I properly clean and care for my chocolate fluted pan?

To clean your chocolate fluted pan, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that could scratch the surface. If your pan is made of metal, greasing it before each use can help with removal of baked goods. Always follow the care instructions provided with your specific pan for best results and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefJoyJ