• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Liquid Needed for Quick Rice Pudding in a Rice Cooker Recipe?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker can hold up to 6 cups of uncooked rice, which yields approximately 12 cups of cooked rice. It can also be used to cook a variety of grains such as quinoa, couscous, and barley. The cooking time varies depending on the type of rice, but on average it takes about 20 minutes for white rice and 40 minutes for brown rice. It is recommended to rinse the rice before cooking, but it is not necessary. Additionally, the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker comes with a steaming basket that can be used to steam vegetables while cooking rice.
yankfan24
Gold Member
I have the copy of the recipes for the rice cooker and a guest/host asked me about the quick rice pudding. In the version(s) I have, there is no liquid listed in the recipe. Is this correct?:confused:

that is what is shows .... but I think that there should be milk added :O

Or maybe water? The creamy one lists 2 and a half cups of water (for less rice than the quick one)

I don't have the recipe you're looking for but most of them are pretty clear that it's 2 parts liquid, 1 part rice. So I guess that's presumed.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about the quick rice pudding recipe for the rice cooker. I can assure you that the version of the recipe you have is correct. The rice cooker uses steam to cook the rice, so no additional liquid is needed for the pudding. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking! :)

1. How much rice can I cook in the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Rice Cooker can hold up to 6 cups of uncooked rice, which yields approximately 12 cups of cooked rice.

2. Can I cook other grains besides rice in the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker can be used to cook a variety of grains such as quinoa, couscous, and barley.

3. How long does it take to cook rice in the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker?

The cooking time varies depending on the type of rice you are cooking, but on average it takes about 20 minutes for white rice and 40 minutes for brown rice.

4. Do I need to rinse the rice before cooking it in the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker?

It is recommended to rinse the rice before cooking to remove any excess starch. However, this is not necessary and rice can still be cooked without rinsing.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker to steam vegetables?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker comes with a steaming basket that can be used to steam vegetables while the rice is cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Mzlinnie