• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Recipes - Quick and Easy Need

French fried onionsInstructions:1. In the Micro Cooker, mix together the drained green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, and black pepper.2. Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring halfway through.3. Sprinkle the French fried onions on top of the green bean mixture.4. Microwave for an additional 2 minutes, or until the onions are crispy and the casserole is heated through.In summary, for quick and easy Easter recipes, try making a potato salad in the rice cooker, a honey glazed ham in the Deep Covered Baker, and a
RoseAndrews
I am looking for some great Easter recipes to share on my FB page. Does anyone have a great quick and easy potato salad, ham, or green bean recipe with the rice cooker, DCB or Micro cooker? I have been looking but haven't found anything that made me go Aha!

Thanks!

I just posted this on mine:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/scalloped-potatoes-with-creme-fraeche-recipe/index.html

I'm sure you could make them in the DCB :)

1. Quick and Easy Potato Salad in the Rice Cooker:Ingredients:- 4 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed- 1/4 cup mayonnaise- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar- 1/4 cup chopped celery- 1/4 cup chopped red onion- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Add the cubed potatoes to the rice cooker and cover with water. Cook on the "white rice" setting for about 10-12 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.2. In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar.3. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and let them cool for a few minutes.4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked potatoes, mayonnaise mixture, chopped celery, and red onion. Mix well.5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.6. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.2. Honey Glazed Ham in the Deep Covered Baker:Ingredients:- 1 spiral-cut ham (about 8-10 pounds)- 1/2 cup honey- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard- 1/4 cup brown sugar- 1 teaspoon ground cloves- 1/2 cup pineapple juice- 1/4 cup orange juiceInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.2. In a small bowl, mix together the honey, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and ground cloves.3. Place the ham in the Deep Covered Baker and pour the honey mixture over the ham, making sure to coat it evenly.4. Pour the pineapple juice and orange juice over the ham.5. Cover the Deep Covered Baker with the lid and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the ham reaches 140 degrees F.6. Baste the ham with the juices in the bottom of the baker every 20 minutes.7. Once the ham is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.3. Green Bean Casserole in the Micro Cooker:Ingredients:- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) green beans, drained- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup-

1. What are some quick and easy Easter recipes?

Some popular quick and easy Easter recipes include deviled eggs, honey glazed ham, roasted vegetables, and carrot cake.

2. Can you suggest any make-ahead Easter recipes?

Yes, some make-ahead Easter recipes include casseroles, quiches, and salads. These can be prepared ahead of time and then baked or assembled on Easter day.

3. Are there any vegetarian Easter recipes available?

Absolutely! Some delicious vegetarian Easter recipes include roasted stuffed peppers, vegetable Wellington, and eggplant parmesan.

4. What are some traditional Easter dishes?

Some traditional Easter dishes include hot cross buns, lamb roast, and scalloped potatoes. These dishes vary by region and culture, so there may be other traditional dishes as well.

5. Do you have any kid-friendly Easter recipes?

Yes, there are many kid-friendly Easter recipes such as Easter rice krispie treats, bunny-shaped sandwiches, and Easter egg fruit pizza. These recipes are fun and easy for kids to help make and enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • pkd09