• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker Recipes

In summary, the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker are versatile kitchen tools that can be used to make a variety of dishes including rice, quinoa, oatmeal, soups, vegetables, and desserts. The Iso Rice Cooker can hold up to 3 cups of uncooked rice or 6 cups of cooked rice, while the Micro Cooker can hold up to 2.5 cups of food or liquid. Both cookers are safe to use in the microwave, and the included recipe book contains easy-to-follow recipes. Additionally, the cookers can also be used to reheat leftovers in the microwave, with specific instructions provided in the recipe book.
Vicks
I'm looking for some recipes that work great in the rice cooker and micro cookers. I've sold some of these and have been asked for some recipes. I don't own them myself, so I don't know where to even begin, though I do a bunch of cooking in my microwave, just not in those.

Anyway, help is much appreciated! :)
~Vicks

Here's what I have for the rice cooker...

crap - I am unable to attach anything for smoe reason...I keep getting "error on page"
I'll try again later

RecipesHere is what I have.

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Plus Recipe Booklet.doc
    89 KB · Views: 931
  • micro cooker recipes.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,288
There we go - Lynda posted what I was going to post... thanks Lynda! :)

It's the least I can do to help the helpful:cool:

1. What types of recipes can I make with the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker?

The Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker can be used to make a variety of recipes including rice, quinoa, oatmeal, soups, vegetables, and even desserts.

2. How much food can the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker hold?

The Iso Rice Cooker can hold up to 3 cups of uncooked rice or 6 cups of cooked rice. The Micro Cooker can hold up to 2.5 cups of food or liquid.

3. Can I use the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker in the microwave?

Yes, both the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker are safe to use in the microwave. Just make sure to follow the instructions and cooking times provided in the recipe book.

4. Are the recipes in the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker recipe book easy to follow?

Yes, the recipe book included with the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker contains simple and easy-to-follow recipes for a variety of dishes.

5. Can I use the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker to reheat leftovers?

Yes, the Iso Rice Cooker and Micro Cooker can be used to reheat leftovers in the microwave. Just make sure to follow the instructions for reheating specific types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • nickywsn