• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Plus Fried Rice Recipe for Tonight's Dinner

In summary, the conversation is about sharing a fried rice recipe using the Rice Cooker Plus. One person suggests a recipe from the Betty Crocker Cookbook that can be adapted for the rice cooker, while another person shares their own fried rice recipe using the appliance. The recipe includes cooking rice, vegetables, and protein in the rice cooker and adding soy sauce for flavor. The person is encouraged to try the recipe for tonight's dinner.
Bren706
Gold Member
Does anyone have a fried rice recipe using the Rice Cooker Plus they would like to share? I would love to make some for tonight's dinner.

Did a search and hoped to find something in this thread, but alas, no replies. Thought I'd "refresh the request".

It isn't a PC recipe, but I like the fried rice recipe in my Betty Crocker Cookbook (the classic red & white one). I am sure you could do most of it in the rice cooker. Let me know if you still need it.

Jessica

This may not be fried rice, but it is a really good recipe to do in your Rice Cooker Plus. Hope this will help. :)

Bachelor’s Rice Bowl

1 1/2 c. water
1 c. med. or long grain rice
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/4 c. diced carrot
1/4 c. diced sweet potato
1/4 c. fresh peas, fresh lima beans or diced jicama
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. salt

Put vegetable oil in bottom of Rice Cooker Plus. Add salt. Then pour in rice and other ingredients except water. Stir dry mixture thoroughly, then add water. Cook for 15 minutes in microwave oven on high setting. 3 or 4 servings

Hi there! I would be happy to share my fried rice recipe using the Rice Cooker Plus. It's a quick and easy way to make delicious fried rice in no time. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Optional: protein of your choice (chicken, shrimp, tofu, etc.)Instructions:
1. Preheat your Rice Cooker Plus by adding 1 tablespoon of oil and pressing the "Cook" button.
2. Once the oil is hot, add in your protein (if using) and cook until slightly browned.
3. Add in the frozen mixed vegetables and stir for about 2 minutes.
4. Push the ingredients to the side and pour in the beaten egg. Scramble the egg until cooked.
5. Add in the cooked white rice and soy sauce. Stir everything together until well combined.
6. Close the lid and press the "Cook" button again.
7. Let it cook for about 10 minutes or until the rice is heated through and slightly crispy on the bottom.
8. Serve hot and enjoy your homemade fried rice!I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it for tonight's dinner. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

What is the Rice Cooker Plus Fried Rice Recipe?

The Rice Cooker Plus Fried Rice Recipe is a quick and easy way to make delicious fried rice using the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus. It requires minimal ingredients and can be made in just 20 minutes.

Can I use any type of rice for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of long grain rice for this recipe, such as white, brown, or jasmine rice. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of rice used.

Do I need to pre-cook the rice before using the Rice Cooker Plus?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the rice before using the Rice Cooker Plus. The rice will cook perfectly in the cooker, absorbing all the flavors from the other ingredients.

Can I add my own vegetables and protein to the recipe?

Yes, you can add any vegetables and protein of your choice to the recipe. Some popular additions include diced chicken, shrimp, peas, carrots, and onions. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Is the Rice Cooker Plus Fried Rice Recipe suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet?

Yes, the recipe can easily be made vegetarian or vegan by omitting the protein and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can also add in your favorite vegetables and tofu for added protein.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • Meigs