• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a delicious rice pudding using the Rice Cooker Plus?

In summary, to make rice pudding using Pampered Chef products, you will need white rice, water, milk, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. You can make it in the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus or the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. For a healthier version, use brown rice, natural sweeteners, and additional fruits. You can make it ahead of time and add various toppings such as nuts, raisins, or chocolate syrup.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I found the quick rice puding recipe using the rice cooker plus in the files. It seems to me that there should be some liquid of some kind.
Can anyone help?
Here's the recipe:

Quick Rice Pudding

1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
1 cup instant rice
1/4 tsp. salt
3 1/2 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 cup raisins
Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.

Place in the Rice Cooker Plus: Microwave for 9 minutes. Allow to set 2-3 minutes after removing from oven.

maybe you follow the directions on the pudding mix?!?

I'm not sure.
Anyone ever make this?

whoopes this is what I make-

Creamy Rice Pudding

3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
2 1/2 cups water
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 cup half and half
1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1/2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins (optional)

1. Combine rice, water and salt in Rice Cooker Plus. Cover and microwave according to package directions, carefully following recommended power levels and cooking times. Allow rice to stand for 5 minutes.

2. Meanwhile, in Small Batter Bowl, combine milk, half and half, pudding mix and cinnamon; whisk until smooth and beginning to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk.

3. Remove cooker from microwave. Carefully remove lids, lifting away from you. Add pudding mixture and raisins, if desired; mix well using Classic Scraper. Serve warm

Makes 8 servings.

1. How do I make rice pudding using Pampered Chef products?

To make rice pudding using Pampered Chef products, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 cup white rice
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • Pampered Chef Rice Cooker Plus

1. Rinse the rice in a mesh strainer until the water runs clear. Then, place the rice in the Rice Cooker Plus.

2. Add 2 cups of water to the rice and microwave on high for 18 minutes.

3. Once the rice is cooked, add in the milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix well.

4. Microwave on high for an additional 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.

5. Let the rice pudding cool for a few minutes before serving. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon on top.

2. Can I make rice pudding in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok® Everyday Pan?

Yes, you can make rice pudding in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. Here's how:

• 1. In the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, combine 1 cup of white rice, 2 cups of water, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/4 tsp of salt, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  • 2. Cook over medium heat for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • 3. Once the rice is cooked and the mixture has thickened, remove from heat.
  • 4. Let the rice pudding cool for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with ground cinnamon on top.

3. How can I make a healthier version of rice pudding?

If you're looking for a healthier version of rice pudding, try using brown rice and substituting the sugar with a natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup. You can also use almond milk or coconut milk instead of cow's milk for a dairy-free option. Additionally, you can add in fruits like diced apples or sliced bananas for added nutrients and flavor.

4. Can I make rice pudding ahead of time?

Yes, you can make rice pudding ahead of time. Simply store the rice pudding in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to serve, you can reheat it in the microwave or on the stovetop.

5. What other toppings can I add to rice pudding?

Aside from ground cinnamon, you can also top your rice pudding with chopped nuts, raisins, shredded coconut, or a drizzle of chocolate syrup. You can also get creative and add in other toppings like crushed graham crackers, diced peaches, or a dollop of whipped cream. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • muffetts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Pampered Laura