• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Rice Pudding - Rice Cooker (Help Asap!)

P
Pampered Laura
I have a customer that purchased the Rice Cooker. I gave her the booklet that someone (I think Scott?) made and shared on here. in it, was a recipe for Quick Rice Pudding... but my customer just emailed me saying that she's in the middle of making it and there are no "wet" ingredients?! :eek: She's wondering how it's supposed to be made. Here's the recipe from the file:

Quick Rice Pudding

1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
1 cup instant rice
1/4 tsp. salt
3 1/2 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 cup raisins
Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.

Place in the Rice Cooker Plus: Microwave for 9 minutes. Allow to set 2-3 minutes after removing from oven.

Here is the one I have.

Here is the one I have.

Attachments

• CREAMY RICE PUDDING.doc
    20 KB · Views: 283
Yeah the Creamy Rice Pudding is another recipe on the Rice Cooker booklet... this one is called "Quick Rice Pudding".
Pretty sure Scott Backus is the one who created it. Where oh where is he!!

Nevermind... the rice is cooked and the pudding is prepared. The recipe is just worded weird.

1. What are the ingredients for Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker?

The ingredients for Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker include 1 tsp. of vanilla flavoring, 1 cup of instant rice, 1/4 tsp. of salt, one 3 1/2 oz. package of instant vanilla pudding, 1 cup of raisins, and a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.

2. How long does it take to make Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker?

Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker takes 9 minutes to cook in the microwave. After removing it from the microwave, it is recommended to let it set for 2-3 minutes before serving.

3. Is there a specific type of rice that should be used for Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker?

The recipe does not specify a specific type of rice, so any type of instant rice should work for this recipe.

4. What are the "wet" ingredients for Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker?

The "wet" ingredients for Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker include 1 tsp. of vanilla flavoring and the 3 1/2 oz. package of instant vanilla pudding. These ingredients will provide the creamy texture for the pudding.

5. Can other ingredients be added to the Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as chopped nuts, dried fruits, or chocolate chips to the Quick Rice Pudding in the Rice Cooker for added flavor and texture. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if adding more ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • chefgirlrd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies