• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe??

In summary, a friend's friend attended a cooking show where a consultant made a chocolate cake using either a micro cooker or rice cooker in the microwave. The cake was a huge hit because the frosting was placed in the middle before cooking, causing it to spread all over the cake when it was inverted. This technique can be replicated by simply adding 2-3 tablespoons of prepared frosting on top of the cake mix before cooking. The consultant also mentioned that most people prefer to put the frosting in first to avoid dirtying extra dishes. For more information or to purchase one of the cookers used, please contact the Pampered Chef.
nickywsn
A friend of a friend went to a cooking show and the consultant cooked some kind of a chocolate cake in either a micro cooker or rice cooker in the microwave. She said everyone there bought one of the cookers. She said the girl put the frosting in the middle before she cooked it and when she turned it over the frosting just spread all over the cake and it was a huge hit. Does anyone know what she's talking about?

You just prepare a cake mix according to directions on the box and put it in the rice cooker. Add 2-3 Tbsp. of prepared frosting (put this in either before the cake mix or scoop it on top of the batter - it doesn't get mixed in with the cake). Cook on high for 9 minutes. Invert on serving platter (frosting drizzles over the cake) and serve warm.

so even I just scoop the frosting on top of the cake mix, it will still spread all over the outside of the cake when it's done?

nickywsn said:
so even I just scoop the frosting on top of the cake mix, it will still spread all over the outside of the cake when it's done?
Yes. I personally put the frosting in first but most people put it in first so they don't have to dirty a bowl to mix the cake.

Hi there! It sounds like your friend's friend attended one of our Pampered Chef cooking shows and saw our consultant make our famous Chocolate Lava Cake in either our Micro-Cooker or Rice Cooker in the microwave. We're so glad to hear it was a hit! The secret to the frosting spreading all over the cake is to put it in the middle before cooking, just like your friend described. It creates a delicious and gooey center that everyone loves. If you would like more information or would like to purchase one of our cookers, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe?

To use the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe, you will need a Pampered Chef micro/rice cooker and the ingredients listed in the recipe. Simply follow the instructions provided in the recipe to mix the ingredients and pour the batter into the cooker. Then, place the cooker in the microwave or on the stovetop according to the recipe and cook for the recommended time.

2. Can I use the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe in a regular rice cooker?

No, the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe is specifically designed for use in the Pampered Chef micro/rice cooker. Using a regular rice cooker may result in an unevenly cooked or burnt cake.

3. What type of cake can I make with the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe?

The Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe can be used to make a variety of cakes, such as chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and more. You can also add in mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to customize your cake.

4. How long does it take to make a cake using the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe?

The cooking time will vary depending on your microwave or stovetop, but on average it takes about 8-10 minutes to cook a cake using the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe.

5. Can I make multiple cakes at once using the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe?

Yes, you can make multiple cakes at once using the Micro/Rice Cooker Cake Recipe by repeating the steps for each cake. However, make sure not to overload the cooker as it may affect the cooking time and result in an unevenly cooked cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • marion foucher