• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Microwave Cake Recipes

In summary, if you want to bake a cake in your rice cooker, you can try making a Chocolate Lava Cake, Lemon Poppy Seed Cake, or Carrot Cake. Just mix together the ingredients, pour the batter into your rice cooker, and cook for about 45 minutes. Enjoy your delicious homemade cake!
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Alright I have the rice cookers and I want to bake a cake in them.. can you please give me some recipe ideas.... thanks in advanced

I would also like the recipes for cakes in the rice cooker.
I have recipes for differnt rices and potatoes, ect.
Here it is :)

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Recipes.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 606
I don't know if there's really special recipes for the rice cooker. I know you can just take a cake mix, and prepare according to package directions, add a couple scoops of frosting, and bake for 9-11 minutes I think. Of course there's the hazelnut cake in the season's best too.

Hi there! Baking a cake in your rice cooker is a great idea! Here are a few recipe ideas that you can try:1. Chocolate Lava Cake - This rich and decadent dessert is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Simply mix together 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of melted butter, 2 eggs, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and pour the batter into your rice cooker. Cook on the "cake" setting for about 45 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top for an extra indulgent treat.2. Lemon Poppy Seed Cake - If you prefer a lighter and more refreshing cake, this is the one for you. In a bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, and 1/4 tsp of salt. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and the juice and zest of 1 lemon. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and pour the batter into your rice cooker. Cook on the "cake" setting for about 45 minutes. Let it cool before serving.3. Carrot Cake - Yes, you can even make a delicious carrot cake in your rice cooker! In a bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp of salt. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and 1 cup of grated carrots. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and pour the batter into your rice cooker. Cook on the "cake" setting for about 45 minutes. Top with cream cheese frosting for a classic carrot cake experience.I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative with your rice cooker! Happy baking!

1. Can I use any type of rice in a rice cooker microwave cake recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of rice in a rice cooker microwave cake recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as different types of rice may have different cooking times.

2. How much liquid do I need to add to the rice cooker for a microwave cake recipe?

The amount of liquid needed for a rice cooker microwave cake recipe will vary depending on the specific recipe. Generally, you will need about 1/4 cup of liquid for every 1 cup of rice used.

3. Can I make a gluten-free microwave cake in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can make a gluten-free microwave cake in a rice cooker. Just make sure to use gluten-free ingredients and follow a recipe specifically designed for a rice cooker.

4. How long does it take to make a microwave cake in a rice cooker?

The cooking time for a microwave cake in a rice cooker will vary depending on the specific recipe and the power of your microwave. Generally, it takes about 5-7 minutes for the cake to cook in the rice cooker.

5. Can I make multiple cakes at once in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can make multiple cakes at once in a rice cooker as long as the total amount of batter does not exceed the recommended capacity of your rice cooker. It is recommended to use separate cake pans or ramekins for each cake to avoid them sticking together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • marion foucher