• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rice Cooker Cake Recipes: Find Your Next Sweet Treat!

In summary, a rice cooker cake is a cake that is made in a rice cooker instead of a traditional oven. It is a convenient and easy way to make a delicious dessert using common ingredients. Many types of cakes can be made in a rice cooker, but the cooking time and technique may vary. On average, it takes about 1-2 hours to make a rice cooker cake. Additionally, rice cookers can be used for a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, and even desserts like cakes. Some rice cookers even come with a steamer basket for cooking vegetables and other foods.
nicki25
Silver Member
I think I have seen a Rice Cooker Recipe book on here that has a lot of recipes for cakes. Does anyone know where to find it and if it even exsits??? Thanks!!

Here's what I have...

Attachments

• RiceCookerBooklet.doc
    44 KB · Views: 357
  • Rice Cooker Book updated.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 407
  • Rice Cooker Plus Recipes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 498
Love the fast reply. Thanks a lot!!!

You're very welcome :)

Hi there! Yes, the Rice Cooker Recipe book does exist and it has some amazing cake recipes in it. You can find it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Cookbooks" section. It's called "Rice Cooker Recipes: Sweet Treats" and it has a variety of delicious cake recipes that you can make in your rice cooker. I highly recommend giving it a try! Happy cooking!

What is a rice cooker cake?

A rice cooker cake is a cake that is made in a rice cooker instead of a traditional oven. It is a convenient and easy way to make a delicious dessert without having to use an oven.

Can any type of cake be made in a rice cooker?

Yes, many different types of cakes can be made in a rice cooker, including chocolate cake, vanilla cake, and even cheesecake. However, the cooking time and technique may vary depending on the recipe and the type of rice cooker.

Do I need any special ingredients to make a rice cooker cake?

No, most rice cooker cake recipes use common ingredients that can be found in any kitchen, such as flour, sugar, eggs, and baking powder. Some recipes may call for specific ingredients, but they can usually be substituted with similar items.

How long does it take to make a rice cooker cake?

The cooking time for a rice cooker cake can vary depending on the recipe and the specific rice cooker being used. On average, it takes about 1-2 hours to make a rice cooker cake, including preparation and cooking time.

Can I use my rice cooker for anything other than cooking rice?

Yes, rice cookers can be used for a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, and even desserts like cakes. Some rice cookers even come with a steamer basket for cooking vegetables and other foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • marion foucher
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caraighan