• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Impress Your Hosts: Quick & Easy Recipes with a WOW Factor!

In summary, "Impress Your Hosts: Quick & Easy Recipes with a WOW Factor!" is a cookbook that includes a variety of appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts, all designed to be quick and easy to prepare while still having a "wow" factor. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find at your local grocery store, and there are tips for preparing them in advance for entertaining. The cookbook also includes dietary restrictions and substitutions for each recipe, and most of the recipes yield 4-6 servings, with tips for adjusting portion sizes for larger or smaller groups.
lorilynn95
Do you give your hosts a list of recipes to choose from? If so could you share your good demo recipe list - especially now since I'd rather not use the DCB at every show.
I'm looking for quick & easy, showcasing lots of tools and has that WOW effect!

Hello. I just started adding this in my host packet. I can't get the file to attach so I'll paste it. Sorry for the length.

Cooking Show Seasonal Recipe Options
Thank you so much for hosting a cooking show! It will be so much fun! Below is the list of recipes that I am making this season. These recipes work best to display the Pampered Chef tools that will help increase sales at your show! Just let me know which recipe you would like me to make at the show. Please let me know if any of your guests have food allergies. If you have 15 or more guests RSVP I will bring a complimentary item already made to your show! This means even less for you to do! So don’t forget to encourage your guests to bring a friend!

Brunch Items
Southwest Breakfast Ring
Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake
Breakfast Pizza

Appetizers
Antipasti Pull Apart Pizza
Bacon Cheddar Bites
Jalapeno Popper Pizzas

Main Dishes
Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread
Turkey and Cranberry Wreath

Desserts
Taffy Apple Tartlets
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for! If anyone else has sample letters to share or other favorite show recipes - please share!!!

Thank you Barb :)

1. What type of recipes are included in "Impress Your Hosts: Quick & Easy Recipes with a WOW Factor!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts, all designed to be quick and easy to prepare while still having a "wow" factor.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. We focus on using common, easy-to-find ingredients to make these recipes accessible for everyone.

3. Can these recipes be prepared in advance?

Many of the recipes in this cookbook can be prepared in advance, making them perfect for entertaining. We also provide tips on how to store and reheat these dishes for maximum flavor.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions included in the cookbook?

We have included dietary restrictions and substitutions for each recipe, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. We want to make sure that everyone can enjoy these delicious dishes.

5. How many servings do the recipes in this cookbook yield?

Most of the recipes in this cookbook yield 4-6 servings, but can easily be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings. We also provide tips on how to adjust the portion sizes for smaller or larger groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Chef-in-Training
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefPaulaB