• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show: Easy & Impressive Recipes!

In summary, the chocolate bliss mystery host show requests simple impressive chocolate recipes for a Friday night show. The Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is a definite recipe. The brownies are easy to make but not impressive.
Denarella
Can you please give me simple impressive chocolate recipes for my first show, a chocolate bliss mystery host show, this Friday night? Im hoping to make my recipes on Thursday evening so I can set up Friday after work. Thanks so much in advance for your help...I certainly need it....D:balloon:

P.S. I know where to find the recipes, I just wanted your opinion as to which ones are easy enough for a first timer and impressive enough that people want to buy the products. Im not doing a demo at the show....

If you have the trifle bowl (or can borrow it from someone in your cluster) ....I definitely suggest a chocolatey trifle! SO easy and always impress...

Oh my goodness, the warm nutty caramel brownies! They are so easy and to die for! They are so easy you could do it as you are setting up so that they are warm. I have also had them the next day, and they are just as good! I made them for my family and my sister, sil, and sil's step mom all want the recipe!

sfdavis918 said:
Oh my goodness, the warm nutty caramel brownies! They are so easy and to die for! They are so easy you could do it as you are setting up so that they are warm. I have also had them the next day, and they are just as good! I made them for my family and my sister, sil, and sil's step mom all want the recipe!
I wondered how they'd be the next day! Thanks for posting. I have to make them!!

The Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is so so so so good - and is a great "make ahead" recipe......in fact, I liked it better the next day!

sfdavis918 said:

I made this once and wasnt wowed by them and Im wondering if I made them again, could I warm them in the oven before everyone got here?

ChefBeckyD said:
The Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip is so so so so good - and is a great "make ahead" recipe......in fact, I liked it better the next day!

I think this one's a definite. Haven't tried it but its GOT to be easy and it sounds awesome. Thank you!:balloon:

jenniferknapp said:
If you have the trifle bowl (or can borrow it from someone in your cluster) ....I definitely suggest a chocolatey trifle! SO easy and always impress...

As soon as I got this, I spent the rest of the night flipping through the tons of trifle recipes. Im thinking chocolate cake, chocolate pudding and the raspberries mixed the the seedless raspberry perserves. What do you think? I say chocolate cake because if I do the brownies as another recipes, I dont want brownie overkill. Do you think three recipes are enough to have out besides chips?

I made the brownies at a show last night. I didn't feel like I was "wowing" anyone with the tools and such. I decided to just bring what is in the starter kit and the October special...large round stone with handles. I sold three of those and not much from the brownie recipe. One good thing about the brownie is that it serves 24 people. The trifles are very beautiful, but look very not pretty when you serve them. I used the bamboo spoon to serve it, though, and it worked pretty well.

Are there any great Chocolatey trifles that show a LOT of products?

Hey, for that chocolate trifle that you're considering cake instead of brownies--you can also consider Oreo cookies! Yum!

PC_CPR said:
Hey, for that chocolate trifle that you're considering cake instead of brownies--you can also consider Oreo cookies! Yum!

Over the top as a garnish or in it? I was going to layer the chocolate cake (i was going to use the devil's food), layer of chocolate pudding, layer of rasp. mixed the rasp. perserves, layer of cool whip. Chocolate shavings on top. (I'd prefer banana but unfortunately, its not about me! LOL!)

I will serve the choc. cin. dip with cin chips and fruit tray.

Mom's making brownies for me and just chips and drinks of course. The girls are craving chocolate and have received many reminders that there better me enough of it! (all co-workers). I already have over $150 in sales from outside orders, but Im hoping this will qualify me. (I have about 20 people DEFINITELY coming. Invited over 50 and have three catalog shows out there going on now).

My recruiter is letting me borrow her trifle bowl, cookbooks and several other new items and the FEW older items I dont have. I did order a supply order and I got that, my business kit AND my Merrill order in already in time for my show! (Black sparkly t shirt and business cards). So Im set....but Im getting an ulcer because Im soooo freakin' nervous about speaking in front of these evil women! LOL....they're awesome, but busters like me.

I've made my index cards (thank you, Gina!) and Im getting product info off of the CC for the big items (DDB, cookware, stoneware) and I have my "show and tell" books made already.

Can anyone reccomend something besides the bites to use the caramel/cinnamon sprinkles with? I got them in the mail too! WHOO HOO!

Thanks EVERRRRRR so much ladies. I don't know where I'd be without you! I mean that!

D:D :blushing:

My director made the molten lava skillet brownie at my show before I signed and it was to die for!! Everyone loved it and a few ladies got the recipe to try it themselves. Not sure how complicated it is, I haven't attempted it. She made it in the stir-fry skillet, so maybe you could borrow some cookware from your recruiter if you don't have any?

jenniferknapp said:
My director made the molten lava skillet brownie at my show before I signed and it was to die for!! Everyone loved it and a few ladies got the recipe to try it themselves. Not sure how complicated it is, I haven't attempted it. She made it in the stir-fry skillet, so maybe you could borrow some cookware from your recruiter if you don't have any?

That does sound wonderful and my recruiter said anything I need to borrow is mine.....hmmmm;)

When using trifle recipes (b/c Im not sure if these recipes where from the old or the new bowl) that were graciously given on here sometime ago, do we go by those measurements or are we doubling them? One cake box is enough for the newer bowl?

One standard cake mix should be enough for the trifle bowl.

If you're looking for something unique for the sprinkles, how about the Cream Cheese Spread that's in the catalog or on the side of the bottle (I forget which). You can serve it with the same chips as the chocolate/cinnamon dip, small brownies, or even chocolate chip bagels.

I LOVE the chocolate theme, but having something with less chocolate in it will help the other things taste richer. (As will having some good coffee or even a pitcher of cold milk.)

For the trifle...I find that one box of brownies in the lg bar pan works pretty well if you have 2 fillings (2 boxes of pudding, or 1 box & cool whip, etc.)1 cake mix is enough as well.As long as you make the trifle the day before, everything soaks things up, so you actually can't tell whether they are brownies or cake.

chefann said:
One standard cake mix should be enough for the trifle bowl.

If you're looking for something unique for the sprinkles, how about the Cream Cheese Spread that's in the catalog or on the side of the bottle (I forget which). You can serve it with the same chips as the chocolate/cinnamon dip, small brownies, or even chocolate chip bagels.

I LOVE the chocolate theme, but having something with less chocolate in it will help the other things taste richer. (As will having some good coffee or even a pitcher of cold milk.)

Im making a lemon cake, getting a fruit tray and making taco dip as well. Already bought the Dunkin Donuts coffee. And lets not forget the alcohol! Wine coolers, wine and beer.

Do I make the choc cin dip or the choc fondue?

Denarella said:
Do I make the choc cin dip or the choc fondue?
My vote is for the choc cin dip...sell those sprinkles!

I made that dip over the weekend and it went over well. I am going to make it for our TEAM meeting Friday and use the caramel sprinkles instead (just to see how it is...I think it will be good that way too!)

I would vote for the Choc Cin Dip...I have not tried it yet but it sounds soo yummy.

The fondue is good - but the Choc Cinn dip is divine!

Other ways to use the sprinkles? Are you looking for other ways in general, or for your show?
Other ways in general:
On ice cream
in yogurt
in applesauce
pancakes
oatmeal
french toast
popcorn
in struesel on top of muffins and coffee cake
in banana or pumpkin bread
on toast
right out of the bottle!:D

1. What is a Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show?

A Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show is a party where you and your friends can gather to enjoy delicious chocolate-themed dishes while also having the chance to win free products as a mystery host.

2. How do I host a Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the party. You can also choose to host the party online or in person.

3. What kind of recipes can I expect to see at a Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show?

Our Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show features easy and impressive recipes that all involve chocolate. You can expect to see a variety of sweet and savory dishes, such as chocolate truffles, chocolate-covered strawberries, and even chocolate bacon bites!

4. How does the mystery host aspect of the party work?

During the party, your consultant will draw a name at random from the list of attendees. The chosen mystery host will then receive all the host benefits, including free products, based on the total sales from the party. It's a fun and exciting way to reward one lucky guest!

5. Can I still earn free products if I don't win the mystery host title?

Absolutely! As a guest at the Chocolate Bliss Mystery Host Show, you can earn free products by placing an order or booking your own party. Plus, you'll get to enjoy delicious chocolate recipes and have a great time with your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • MaryLou
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MaryannNic