• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Chocolatey Recipe for a Crowd?

In summary, there were many delicious chocolate recipes suggested by the members of the conversation. The Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes, Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites, Skillet Cake, and Peanut Butter Trifle were all highly recommended. The Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and Tiramisu Trifle were also mentioned as tasty options. Some garnish suggestions for the truffles included orange rind, nuts, and caramel sprinkles. Overall, there were many chocolatey options to choose from for the upcoming show.
heat123
Silver Member
I've got a show on friday and the host wants something chocolatey.... I have done the chocolate straw velvet cake. Any others out there, more recent recipes that you can rave about?? She's expecting 20-30 people!:eek: I need suggestions please!!

The Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes are THE BEST!! They always go over well, and I always sell tons of bakeware (esp. the silicone floral cupcake pan!) when I do these!! :)

When it is a big show I love doing a skillet cake. Not really a newer recipe, but a great one and encourages cookware purchases and bookings for people to get the 12". They love seeing me wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel and I let them decorate it with the EAD. You could do strawberries or hot fudge or caramel or any other topping. You could probably also make the filling for the new PB-choc torte recipe and spread it on top and the top with chopped reeses... yumm...

The chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites are absolutely fabulous! Decadent, bite sized....and it's easy to make a double batch if you need to!

ChefBeckyD said:
The chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites are absolutely fabulous! Decadent, bite sized....and it's easy to make a double batch if you need to!

that's what I was going to say. use dark chocolate chips and they're even better.

ChefBeckyD said:

I forgot... Are these in the SBCB or what cookbook?

The Brownie Truffle Bites are in the SBRC. I like the mint chocolate torte, also from the F/W SBRC 07.

i just had the peanut butter trifle in the new sb. it was AWESOME! you cant eat a lot of it (i am a Big girl and i couldnt finish my piece!) but it was so GOOD!

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. However, don't chop the chocolate. Have the host buy a bag of mini morsals and demo the food chopper for the nuts.

DessertDivaFL said:
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. However, don't chop the chocolate. Have the host buy a bag of mini morsals and demo the food chopper for the nuts.

These were another consideration.. I will run this and the choc. truffles by her and see what she says! Thanks all!

ChefBeckyD said:

I forgot about these... Yum-o! These are amazing! I had to give a bunch away or I would have ate them all (and that's not an easy feat as they are so rich and delicious!)!!! My vote is for these, as the warm caramel nutty brownies have nuts and not everyone likes nuts, just my 2 cents though :)

GourmetGirl said:
I forgot about these... Yum-o! These are amazing! I had to give a bunch away or I would have ate them all (and that's not an easy feat as they are so rich and delicious!)!!! My vote is for these, as the warm caramel nutty brownies have nuts and not everyone likes nuts, just my 2 cents though :)

I love nuts...I just don't like the warm caramel nutty brownies. I played around with them for a while, and finally came up with a brownie I did like...but it was so different from the original recipe, I couldn't make it at shows and call them by that name!:blushing:

I like nuts too... I should specify that not everyone likes nuts in their baked goods (I don't like the mixture of the textures). I thought I was kind of weird, yet I have met lots of people who agree with me on the texture topic :)

I haven't tried it yet, but the Tiramusu Trifle in the new SBRC looks awesome!!

Sarah

ChefBeckyD said:

What garnishes did you do? The ones suggested (almonds, cherries, orange rinds) or different ones? TIA!

heat123 said:
What garnishes did you do? The ones suggested (almonds, cherries, orange rinds) or different ones? TIA!

I use the EAD, and the closed star tip, and do a little cool whip star on top of each one. Then, I use the microplane to grate a little orange rind over some, I use the food chopper to chop some nuts and sprinkle on some, and I use Sweet Caramel Sprinkles over the rest. I set the Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles next to them, and let them sprinkle more on if they'd like.

ChefBeckyD said:
ooohhhhmmmmmm!!! I think I just need to go make these

DebbieJ said:
that's what I was going to say. use dark chocolate chips and they're even better.

Okay, Deb, this sealed the deal! WE LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE in this house! I think I will be buying the ingredients later today!:D

MissChef said:
ooohhhhmmmmmm!!! I think I just need to go make these

Okay, Deb, this sealed the deal! WE LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE in this house! I think I will be buying the ingredients later today!:D

Cathy! I can't believe you haven't made these already!

I make mine with dark chocolate too. My favorite choc chips are Ghiradelli's double chocolate chips.:chef:

SLDOWDY1978 said:
i just had the peanut butter trifle in the new sb. it was AWESOME! you cant eat a lot of it (i am a Big girl and i couldnt finish my piece!) but it was so GOOD!

Okay, Sandy I have a question! My hubby LOVES PB cups, but does NOT like marshmallows! Not unless they are roasted or melted into smores (which, most of the time for us, means they are roasted marshmallows anyway!) And he loves rice crispy treats. Anyway, he does like Marshmallow Cream. Do you think that marshmallow cream can be used instead of plain marshmallows?:confused:

pampchefsarah said:
I haven't tried it yet, but the Tiramusu Trifle in the new SBRC looks awesome!!

Sarah

That recipe is a variation on the Tiramisu Brownie Squares (I think from All The Best). The original is delicious! The trifle version is just layered instead of squares. I think this would be a fun recipe to demo as a fancy dessert - layered in the dots stemware. :)

chefann said:
That recipe is a variation on the Tiramisu Brownie Squares (I think from All The Best). The original is delicious! The trifle version is just layered instead of squares. I think this would be a fun recipe to demo as a fancy dessert - layered in the dots stemware. :)

DUH! Why did that never occur to me?:eek: I love the Brownie Squares!

And great idea to make them individually in the stemware!

The Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies are fantastic!
I think that's the only chocolate recipe I've made, but it's so good and people LOVE it!

ChefBeckyD said:
I use the EAD, and the closed star tip, and do a little cool whip star on top of each one. Then, I use the microplane to grate a little orange rind over some, I use the food chopper to chop some nuts and sprinkle on some, and I use Sweet Caramel Sprinkles over the rest. I set the Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles next to them, and let them sprinkle more on if they'd like.

OUOUHHH, and now we have the mocha sprinkles too! :)

MissChef said:
I have a question! My hubby LOVES PB cups, but does NOT like marshmallows! Not unless they are roasted or melted into smores (which, most of the time for us, means they are roasted marshmallows anyway!) And he loves rice crispy treats. Anyway, he does like Marshmallow Cream. Do you think that marshmallow cream can be used instead of plain marshmallows?:confused:

Anyone want to take a stab at my question? I need opinions on this idea!

MissChef said:
Anyone want to take a stab at my question? I need opinions on this idea!

Kathy - I haven't made this yet, but I was talking to JAE, who has, and she said that once you get it all mixed up, you can't really tell it's marshmallows....it just blends in and makes a filling.

From watching the demo on the DVD, I think the marshmallow cream might be too sticky.....

That's the best stab I can take right now!

ChefBeckyD said:
Kathy - I haven't made this yet, but I was talking to JAE, who has, and she said that once you get it all mixed up, you can't really tell it's marshmallows....it just blends in and makes a filling.

From watching the demo on the DVD, I think the marshmallow cream might be too sticky.....

That's the best stab I can take right now!

So, does the marshmallows, kinda melt in? Because I think it's a texture thing for my hubby! Like Tomaotes, he loves tomato based foods, but I always puree canned tomatoes because he can't stand the texture and the feeling of the soft tomato! Now I love them but he hates the way it feels, so I compromise and puree and then I add some chunky tomatoes, after I'm done with his, if I'm that desperate for tomatoes!

MissChef said:
So, does the marshmallows, kinda melt in? Because I think it's a texture thing for my hubby! Like Tomaotes, he loves tomato based foods, but I always puree canned tomatoes because he can't stand the texture and the feeling of the soft tomato! Now I love them but he hates the way it feels, so I compromise and puree and then I add some chunky tomatoes, after I'm done with his, if I'm that desperate for tomatoes!

Well, you mix it with melted peanut butter chips, and then put it on a warm brownie, and cover it with another warm brownie....so I'm thinking it does melt mostly.

1. What is the main ingredient used in the Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe?

The main ingredient used in the Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe is high-quality dark chocolate. We recommend using a brand with at least 70% cacao for the best flavor.

2. Can I use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate in this recipe?

While you can use milk chocolate in this recipe, we highly recommend using dark chocolate for a richer, more intense flavor. However, feel free to experiment with different types of chocolate to find your favorite combination.

3. How long does it take to make the Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe?

The total time for making the Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe is approximately 30 minutes, including prep and baking time. This may vary depending on your baking experience and equipment.

4. Can I add nuts or other toppings to the Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe?

Absolutely! The Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe is versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even swirl in some peanut butter for a delicious variation.

5. How should I store the Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe?

The Fave Chocolate Newer Recipe can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. For longer storage, you can freeze the baked bars for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them completely before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Angel