• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious dessert ideas using a floral pan?

In summary, Carolyn suggests using the Floral pan for the carmel sticky cakes and brownies. She also recommends using a recipe for flan if anyone decides to make that.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I am having a spring preview with about 20-25 people coming and I am figuring out my dessert menu.... what recipes would you suggest using the Floral pan?
I have made the carmel sticky cakes before, so I may do them again, but was wondering what other Delish recipes you do in this pan?? TIA!

My other recipes I am thinking about are:
Choc. Velvet cake
Strawberry cream trifle
Lemon Glazed full size cake

Brownies. 'Nuff said.Lemon cake in the floral pan would be so pretty and classy looking.

The Molten Lava Cakes are so easy and very yummy!!

This would probably melt, but sherbet would look pretty too! Or you could freeze lightly colored ice and use them for punch put in the Trifle Bowl (probably isn't big enough for too many of them, however)

Here's a bunch of recipes I have

Attachments

• SiliconeFloralCupcakePanbook.doc
    49 KB · Views: 408
OOUUUHHH, thanks Carolyn for your booklet, I like the sounds of the melt aways! :) That might work, something candy like and different from the other recipes I was thinkin of!

Has anyone ever made flan in them, do you have a recipe just in case I decide to go that way!?!

LOL...I literally JUST started a thread and this was my post from it!

Quick background...my director told me that she always makes two recipes at her show (she's very, very successful) but that the second one is usually just brownies that are already in the oven in the bar pan as the guests arrive. This way it smells great when they arrive, and then she has a volunteer put caramels in them when they come out of oven - basically a much simpler and easier version of warm nutty caramel brownies.

Well...I just tried making brownies in the SFCP, just to see if I could do a variation on my directors little brownie trick. It worked FANTASTIC! I used a family-size box of brownies and it was just the right size for the pan. Then I turned them out onto a pretty plate, left them spaced apart as is, sprinkled with powdered sugar...and here's the kicker...some pretty fanned out strawberries fit perfectly between the "brownie flower cakes"! It was a very gorgeous presentation, and so easy and quick! I'm going to use this as a second recipe just to showcase this pan, and I'm sure my sales for this pan will go up because of it.

BTW...this may not even be anything new to y'all old timers! But it was very fun for me to discover this, so I just had to share!

dannyzmom said:
Here's a bunch of recipes I have

This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!

Old timers?!?! I resemble that!!! You will find that with this business there is so much information that even hearing something that is not new...CAN be new. Or is that the Alzheimers kicking in?!?!:confused:

Thanks, Carolyn!!! You answered lots of questions for me!!!!

Related to What are some delicious dessert ideas using a floral pan?

1. Can I use any type of pan for these floral pan recipe suggestions?

Yes, you can use any type of pan that is suitable for baking. However, we recommend using a floral-shaped pan for the best results.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions for these recipes?

Our floral pan recipe suggestions are versatile and can be adapted to fit different dietary restrictions. We have options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets.

3. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these recipes?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment. Our recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and utensils.

4. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, most of our floral pan recipe suggestions can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

5. Are there any recommended serving suggestions for these recipes?

Our floral pan recipes can be served as a standalone dish or paired with other dishes to create a complete meal. You can also garnish them with fresh herbs, sauces, or toppings for added flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4kids4me
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies