• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Sbcb Recipe Recommendations!

interesting. I'm not sure if I would make it again.I give this recipe a :thumbup: :thumbup: !I made the Strawberry Cream Trifle for a meeting last night. It was really easy to make and it would be a great recipe for an interactive show. It doesn't hurt that is was yummy!! I switched the cheesecake pudding mix and used banana cream instead. It was...interesting. I'm not sure if I would make it again.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok so based on the previous thread of who's tried them, it sounds like these were a hit::thumbup:

~One pot pasta
~Greek cheese torta
~Cheeseburger salad
~Straw cream trifle
~Choc. Velvet cake
~Lemon cakes
~Chicken tortilla casserole ETA
~Pina coloda upside down cake ETA

what else am I missing and

and I heard a few good reviews on those power cooking recipes. (Stroganoff and slppy joes)

Glad to hear these recipes are all good it sounds like! I can't wait to try them this season!::chef:

Last edited:
The Moroccan chicken one was good too - I had that at our Spring Kick-off last Saturday.

I liked the Sloppy Joes from the Power Cooking menu...

I think the SJs and the Stroganoff had good reviews from the PC menu?

One Pot Pasta was really good and easy. I used frozen veggies instead of fresh so it was even faster.

Choc Velvet cake is amazing! My husband said it is the best cake I have ever made from PC.

PCJenni said:
One Pot Pasta was really good and easy. I used frozen veggies instead of fresh so it was even faster.

Choc Velvet cake is amazing! My husband said it is the best cake I have ever made from PC.
Good to know about the choc. cake! I have a show next weekend and she wants a chocolate dessert! :) I will recommend that one then!

Funny he just said how good the velvet cake is again this evening and asked me to make another one next week. Guess we have a winner on our hands.

PCJenni said:
Funny he just said how good the velvet cake is again this evening and asked me to make another one next week. Guess we have a winner on our hands.
did you do the micro version or the skillet in the oven one?

heat123 said:
Ok so based on the previous thread of who's tried them, it sounds like these were a hit::thumbup:

~One pot pasta
~Greek cheese torta
~Cheeseburger salad
~Straw cream trifle
~Choc. Velvet cake
~Lemon cakes

what else am I missing and

what about the chicken tortilla casserole, anyone try it yet?

and I heard a few good reviews on those power cooking recipes.

Glad to hear these recipes are all good it sounds like! I can't wait to try them this season!::chef:
I made this in the deep covered baker last Sunday. I used boneless skinless chicken breast since I don't care for thighs. Also, I added an extra 4 oz. salsa (just used the whole jar instead of measuring out) and added a can of drained corn. This was VERY GOOD! Next time, I will definately serve it with sour cream and additional cilantro!

Good to hear, this sounded really good to me!

I did the chicken tortilla casserole tonight. It was really good! (although I like the beef enchilada casserole better).

I like the idea of adding corn....I will have to try that next time. I used a pasilla chili since I couldn't find the other one. I think onion would've worked fine too.

Christ Follower said:
I did the chicken tortilla casserole tonight. It was really good! (although I like the beef enchilada casserole better).

I like the idea of adding corn....I will have to try that next time. I used a pasilla chili since I couldn't find the other one. I think onion would've worked fine too.
I love the enchilada casserole too but we sub the beef with turkey burger! YUMM!

Has anyone tried the Mojitos yet? I am not that big of a drinker, but was thinking of making those next weekend.

Fab!!I did the Pina Colada Upside Down Cake for Super Bowl. It was yummy and very easy to make. I actually used can pineapple instead of fresh just for cost, the fresh was $6.99...just couldn't bring myself to spend that much! But this recipe does take awhile in the oven, mine took 35 min so I personally wouldn't demo it at a show.

I give this recipe a :thumbup: :thumbup: !

fruit76loop said:
I did the Pina Colada Upside Down Cake for Super Bowl. It was yummy and very easy to make. I actually used can pineapple instead of fresh just for cost, the fresh was $6.99...just couldn't bring myself to spend that much! But this recipe does take awhile in the oven, mine took 35 min so I personally wouldn't demo it at a show.

I give this recipe a :thumbup: :thumbup: !
Yumm that one sounded awesome too!;)

I am making the Velvet Cake for tomorrow nights meeting & also, I'm going to demo it at Saturdays party, I'll let you know how it comes out.....;) :chef: ;)

I made the Strawberry Cream Trifle for a meeting last night. It was really easy to make and it would be a great recipe for an interactive show. It doesn't hurt that is was yummy!!
I switched the cheesecake pudding mix and used banana cream instead. It was delicious.

I just made the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, and they turned out very well! They'd be perfect for a morning show. I also made the Aloha Pizza (which isn't really a new recipe) and it's delicious. The One-Pot Pasta & Cheeseburger Salad are also wonderful!

Michelle817 said:
I just made the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, and they turned out very well! They'd be perfect for a morning show. I also made the Aloha Pizza (which isn't really a new recipe) and it's delicious. The One-Pot Pasta & Cheeseburger Salad are also wonderful!

I was looking at the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets. Now I'll have to try them. Love the Aloha Pizza!

The Aloha pizza was my biggest recipe hit last season!

I made the velvet cake last night with raspberries instead of strawberries and it was delicious. Also made the mini pesto pizzas and they were fantastic as well. (But since I am physically unable to follow a recipe... I used pine nuts instead of walnuts.)

:thumbup: I made the Choclate Velvet cake for a fund raiser at my son's school, pie auction and it brought $250.00. Plus I put a PC mini in the basket and the lady who bought is interested in a show.:D ..yeah. Of course I made another one from my house and my family loved it.:love:

I made the chicken tortilla casserole tonight and WOW!! It was great, per Kellys suggestion i added corn to mine. I used onions instead of poblano pepper . It was so good. Pretty easy for a demo as well.

Just made the chocolate velvet cake as per Dianes pic and it came out almost as nice looking as hers ;) and from the crumb that I sampled, tasted pretty good too! :)

I made the mojitos and the cranberry fizz at my show Friday night and everyone loved them both. Ok, they both had liquor which might have made the guests happier, but they loved them nonetheless.

The cranberry fizz sounds yummee!

I just made the moroccan chicken this afternoon - tastes good!

janetupnorth said:
I just made the moroccan chicken this afternoon - tastes good!
Any tips? I'm making this for a meeting tomorrow night. Going to buy ingredients tomorrow. Do I need a large carrot or can I use baby carrots. That's what I have.

I made the Quiche Lorraine Tartlets as well. They'd be good for a brunch show. My one complaint is that they don't reheat that well ... I was thinking it would be something good to make in advance. Maybe I didn't blot the peppers well enough ...

I made the Mojitos. They were very yummy. I would recommend them. I think next time I make them, I won't use lemon/lime soda. I would use club soda and add more limes and lemons.........

JAE said:
Any tips? I'm making this for a meeting tomorrow night. Going to buy ingredients tomorrow. Do I need a large carrot or can I use baby carrots. That's what I have.

Yes, get a large carrot - I used the little ones and VERY hard to julienne. (It was actually quite comical - don't know where the hold 'n slice went that I never use so I was holding them with a fork)

I ate it with pita chips at home rather than pita bread - just as good.

The crinkle cutter works great to chop up the cucumber too.

Otherwise, simple and easy I think.

I made the Mojitos & the Chicken Mojito salad(grilling cards/book) at my morning show yesterday, and they loved it. I got 2 bookings for March. I am bad I haven't tried anything out of the new sb yet.Okay I am known for changing recipes to fit my taste buds. So with the aloha pizza I change the sauce a little. I take a marinade by A-1 Mango Chiplotle and only use 1/2 of the bbq sauce that is called for. This gives a fruitier flavor, and a bit a kick. I got the idea when I tried the Maui ..... Pizza from round table. But all my hosts loved this last year.

marykate1 said:
I made the Mojitos. They were very yummy. I would recommend them. I think next time I make them, I won't use lemon/lime soda. I would use club soda and add more limes and lemons.........

Thanks for the suggestions, I really want to make these. I just don't want to drink them all by myself!

I made the One Pot Pasta with the Moroccan Rub variation. It was AWESOME!!!

This was apparently recipe weekend for me. I made the one pot pasta last night, so good. I couldn't tell if it was the sun dried tomatoes or the different kind of cream cheese used but it had a little bit of a different flavor like I really liked. I'd personally keep the broccoli in larger chuncks. And I couldn't exactly figure out what they said to do with the carrot so I used the julienne peeler and it worked great (another product to use at my shows). I made the Lorainne Quiche Tartlets (or what ever they are called) this morning. DH liked the ALOT! They were really good, quick, easy and fun to make, cannot wait to show this one at my shows. Then I made the Greek Cheese Torta for an appetizer tonight at my in-laws. Everyone raved about it. It was so good. Very easy also, good one to show at a party.

What are the top 5 recommended recipes for the New Sbcb Recipe Recommendations?

The top 5 recommended recipes for the New Sbcb Recipe Recommendations, based on customer reviews, are:

• One pot pasta
  • Greek cheese torta
  • Cheeseburger salad
  • Straw cream trifle
  • Chocolate Velvet cake

Other highly rated recipes include Lemon cakes, Chicken tortilla casserole, and Pina colada upside down cake.

Have any of the power cooking recipes received positive feedback?

Yes, two of the power cooking recipes, Stroganoff and Sloppy Joes, have received good reviews from customers. These recipes are great for busy weeknights when you need a quick and easy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies