• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Choices for This Weekend!

In summary, the conversation is about choosing recipes to take to events. The person has narrowed down their options to 9 recipes and is considering making all of them, but realizes it is not feasible. They mention their favorites, the Greek Cheese Torta and Fiesta Cheese Torta, and also mention wanting to try the Caprese Mini Sandwiches and various desserts. Another person in the conversation suggests going with what they know and making things ahead of time. The conversation ends with someone suggesting grilling chicken and adding it to the Caprese sandwiches.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Okay it's always hard for me to pick recipes to take to events! I've picked 9 and my cousin says I should just make them all! I know there is no way I can. Here's what I have:

Greek Cheese Torta and/or Fiesta Cheese Torta - these are two of my favs but I'm leaning more towards the Fietsa cause it's a little cheaper

Caprese Mini Sandwhiches - haven't made these before but through I could display them on the new cool and serve tray (either that or tortilla roll ups)

Desserts (all but the last one from the new desserts cookbook):
S'mores Cups - fun and good!
Caramel Chocolate Mini Bars - haven't made them yet
Boston Cream Pie Squares - haven't made them yet
Tropical Like No Bake Cheese Cake - Looks to die for!
Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews - YUMMY! and easy to make.

Love the Greek Cheese Torta--quick, easy, yummy and feeds a crowd.

I too love the smores cups & choc caramel oatmeal chews.

Haven't tried the others. For me, I think it's easiest to go with what you know. You don't want to be making a bunch of new recipes on a time schedule. I also like to make things that can be made ahead of time.

I had never heard of the Fiesta Cheese Torta so I looked up the recipe..I vote for that..that looks really yummy..and like you said..inexpensive

wadesgirl said:
Okay it's always hard for me to pick recipes to take to events! I've picked 9 and my cousin says I should just make them all! I know there is no way I can. Here's what I have:

Greek Cheese Torta and/or Fiesta Cheese Torta - these are two of my favs but I'm leaning more towards the Fietsa cause it's a little cheaper

Caprese Mini Sandwhiches - haven't made these before but through I could display them on the new cool and serve tray (either that or tortilla roll ups)

Desserts (all but the last one from the new desserts cookbook):
S'mores Cups - fun and good!
Caramel Chocolate Mini Bars - haven't made them yet
Boston Cream Pie Squares - haven't made them yet
Tropical Like No Bake Cheese Cake - Looks to die for!
Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews - YUMMY! and easy to make.

LOVe Caprese sandwhiches- sometimes i will grill cutlets (very thin) of chicken, with olive oil, salt, and pepper) and put them in the sammies too!!! SOOO GOOD

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of choosing recipes for events. It can be overwhelming with so many delicious options to choose from. From your list, it seems like you have a great variety of dishes. My personal suggestion would be to stick with the Fiesta Cheese Torta and Caprese Mini Sandwiches, as they are both crowd-pleasers and easy to prepare. The new Cool and Serve tray would definitely make a great display for the sandwiches. As for desserts, I would recommend the S'mores Cups and Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Chews, as they are both fun and easy to make. However, if you have the time and resources, the Tropical Like No Bake Cheese Cake would definitely be a showstopper. Whichever recipes you choose, I'm sure they will be a hit at your event. Happy cooking!

1. What types of recipes are included in "Recipe Choices for This Weekend!"?

The "Recipe Choices for This Weekend!" collection includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit my preferences?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Recipe Choices for This Weekend!" can be easily customized to fit your preferences. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the measurements to suit your taste.

3. How many servings do the recipes in this collection make?

The number of servings for each recipe varies, but most of them make 4-6 servings. However, some recipes may make more or less depending on the dish.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Recipe Choices for This Weekend!" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. You may even have some of the ingredients already in your pantry.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Definitely! In fact, many of the recipes in "Recipe Choices for This Weekend!" were specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products. They are a great way to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam