• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Season, New Recipes: Discover Our Must-Try Products for Your Next Meal

I can't remember what else. If you have the Floral Cupcake pan, you can do the same recipe, without the lemon slices and cook in the oven. I try to bring at least 1 SA piece and the "try me" cookware pieces. You can do the caramel bites in the Executive Saute pan to sell those sprinkles! Or, use butter and Greek Rub to make garlic bites. :chef:
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Wasn't for sure where to post this...

I am looking at which new recipes I want to offer for the new season. I usually offer 4-6 of the new recipes or classics for each season so it tosses things up a little without having to change every month. I was looking at the new recipes and looking at how to change the stuff I bring to my shows. I'm thinking of offering Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, One Pot Creamy Pasta, Mini Lemon Cakes, Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries and the Greek Cheese Torta thing (cannot remember the name). When looking at these recipes, I already bring alot of the products to my shows but it would seem like I need to add more large peices (fluted pan, 8 qt stock pot, large round platter, etc). Does this seem doable or am I pushing it too much. I know I wouldn't lug the 8 qt stock pot to every show but want my kit packed as much as possible.

Also, the One Pot Creamy Pasta says to serve in the dot large round bowl which I don't have, would it be all right just to serve out of the pot?

You can purchase the dots large round bowl off of the supply order this season, I think it's like $20 maybe. And it is a really nice bowl!

Chef_TK said:
You can purchase the dots large round bowl off of the supply order this season, I think it's like $20 maybe. And it is a really nice bowl!

Don't tempt me! I'm running out of room to begin with. Hmm... maybe I need to sell some stuff in the Marketplace and make room for it.

We live in a tiny house in England, and I outgrew the kitchen a long time ago with all of my PC stuff. lol It now takes up a closet downstairs and two upstairs. To be honest I don't even know what I have because I don't take it out as it's packed in like a jigsaw puzzle. The next house we are in I am hoping for a huge kitchen!

We do have a pretty big kitchen but not that much storage areas. We only have 1 extra closet in the house which is the front "coat" closet so there's no room to store anything in there. When we get a house, storage will be a big thing! I do think I'll go through some of my stuff soon and see if anyone else needs it.

You might consider getting the collapsible bowl - it doubles as a great dip/chip bowl and would be fantastic for the GreekCheese torta - don't open the bowl (or expand it), and put the cheese in the middle and the bread slices around the outside. It's light and, well, collapses, so it's very portable. Also, the prep bowls are huge sellers, especially now with this fantastic recipe. If you have the Floral Cupcake pan, you can do the same recipe, without the lemon slices and cook in the oven. I try to bring at least 1 SA piece and the "try me" cookware pieces. You can do the caramel bites in the Executive Saute pan to sell those sprinkles! Or, use butter and Greek Rub to make garlic bites. :chef:

Hope that helps.

I'm getting the bowl, just need to be patient while I wait for my sample products to ship! That is a good idea about that rather than lugging the round platter with me. Maybe I'll take everything out of my crate and repack to see what can fit in there.

For those who have both the old red crate and the new consultant bag. Does the new consultant bag hold more or is it easier to store the larger items? I heard it has a divider pocket that holds the bar pan. I love my crate but if it would be easier to have the bag, I may buy one.

The bag is nice, but it's easy to overload it and make it too heavy to pick up. :rolleyes: There is a large pocket on the inside for the large bar pan or mini muffin pan. The other "wall" has 2 pockets, one of which is the perfect size for the cutting board or cutting board with measure cups.

I like the bag because you can carry it on your shoulder. That to me is easier than holding it out in front of you like the crate.
The bag does have a divider for the bar pan, mini muffin pan and cooling rack to store in. On the other side there is a pocket for the Ultimate Mandolin and another pocket for the cutting board, 8 inch saute pan and Jumbo slotted turner. Then the rest gets organized in the main compartment.
Obviously you can choose other products to bring, just giving you an idea of size of pockets.
By the way I do not have the collapsible crate, but have carried one for another consultant at a fair.

I wonder if my director has one I can borrow to give it a try...

1. How can I find new recipes using Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to find new recipes using our products. You can browse our website for recipe ideas, attend a Pampered Chef cooking show for live demonstrations, or join our online community to share and discover recipes from other customers.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products for any type of cuisine?

Yes, our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cuisines. From Italian to Asian to Mexican, our products are designed to make cooking different types of cuisine easy and efficient.

3. Are there any products specifically designed for beginners?

Yes, we have a range of products that are perfect for beginners, such as our Quick Cooker, which simplifies the cooking process, and our Manual Food Processor, which makes chopping and dicing ingredients a breeze.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep?

Absolutely! Our products are great for meal prep, whether you're prepping for the week ahead or making freezer meals. Our Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Meal Prep Set are all perfect for meal prep.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a wide selection of recipes that are specifically created for our products. You can find them on our website or in our cookbooks. We also have a feature on our website where you can search for recipes by product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK