• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make Satay Chicken Pasta without a PC Stockpot?

In summary, to make Satay Chicken Pasta you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pasta of your choice, a jar of peanut sauce, soy sauce, garlic, peanut butter, and vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli. You can cook the chicken by grilling it for 6-8 minutes on each side or cooking it on the stovetop for the same amount of time. It is possible to use different types of pasta for this dish, such as spaghetti, linguine, or penne. To make a vegetarian version, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or tempeh and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. It takes about 25 minutes to make this recipe from start to finish
kam
Staff member
I would like to offer this for shows this Fall, but I do not have a PC Stockpot to Boil the Pasta. How should I handle this?

Bring a non-PC stockpot and cook ahead of time at host's house (I would do this before guests arrive anyway), borrow the host's stockpot, or cook pasta at home and bring it with me. Or don't offer the recipe at all??

I am going to host a show in Sept so I will be getting the 7-piece exec set which has the 8-qt stockpot - but that seems huge to bring with me. I don't want the 5-piece set (Which has the 4-qt stock pot) since I already have the 10" Skillet. Any ideas?

Have the host cook it ahead of time and just talk about cookware using the 8 inch saute

DebbieJ said:
Have the host cook it ahead of time and just talk about cookware using the 8 inch saute

Great idea! Sounds like a plan.

If I didn't have the 8 qt. stockpot I would have the host cook the pasta in advance.I have the 7 pc set and when I did this for a recipe, I used the bigger stockpot only because a) it was the only pot I had that would cook the pasta ... the 2 qt. was too small and b) it was the ONLY pot available as open stock. If you ever do the creamy one pot pasta, I would demo it in the family skillet, which is pretty easy to borrow from somebody in your cluster.

Do you have the 12" skillet?

ChefAnn posted that she uses that to do the Creamy One Pot Pasta (and now so do I!) - so I bet it would work for this Pasta dish too!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Satay Chicken Pasta?

To make Satay Chicken Pasta, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pasta of your choice, a jar of peanut sauce, soy sauce, garlic, peanut butter, and vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli.

2. How do I cook the chicken for Satay Chicken Pasta?

To cook the chicken, you can either grill it or cook it on the stovetop. If grilling, preheat your grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side. If cooking on the stovetop, heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side, until fully cooked.

3. Can I use a different type of pasta for Satay Chicken Pasta?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for this dish. Spaghetti, linguine, or penne would all work well with the satay sauce and chicken.

4. How can I make this recipe vegetarian?

To make a vegetarian version of Satay Chicken Pasta, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or tempeh, and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can also add extra vegetables such as mushrooms, zucchini, or snap peas.

5. How long does it take to make Satay Chicken Pasta?

This recipe takes about 25 minutes to make from start to finish. Preparing the ingredients and cooking the chicken should take about 10-15 minutes, and the pasta and sauce can be cooked simultaneously in about 10 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrodeo
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
  • Sara Dawn