• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Creamy One Pot Pasta with a 12" Skillet

In summary, to make Creamy One Pot Pasta with a 12" Skillet, you will need a 12" skillet, 1 lb of pasta, 4 cups of chicken broth, 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Any type of pasta can be used, but short pasta is recommended. To prevent sticking, stir occasionally and make sure there is enough liquid. You can add vegetables or protein to the dish, such as cooked chicken, shrimp, bell peppers, mushrooms, or onions. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheated with
pattikake
I have a host who has 15-20 guests :eek: coming to her noon show next weekend. She has a very small oven, so we can't use stoneware for a demo.

I've never made the Creamy One Pot Pasta recipe, but I hear it's good... Can I make this using my 12" skillet? I don't have the stockpot ..

Yep. That's how I make it at shows, since most of my cookware is the Professional that we don't carry any more.

Yes, the recipe is just fine in the skillet. You will probably want to practice at home just to be sure you are comfortable with it. I love this recipe! I use a whole block of cream cheese, but other than that, I follow the recipe as is and it's great! Good luck, and I hope you have a great show with that terrific turnout! :)

Yep, I've made it in the skillet before and it's great that way!

I LOVE my 12in skillet! I use it for all sorts of "pot" type dishes. I especially like to make my chili in it.

Yes! It holds a gallon of food!

I have the stock pot now but prefer to use the skillet at shows because it's a piece guests can purchase open stock.

Just made it last night in an old 6qt. stockpot I have. Delish! My family doesn't like the sun dried tomatoes, tho. :eek: Forgot I could do it in a skillet. I ordered the 12" skillet and I can't wait to get it!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Creamy One Pot Pasta with a 12" Skillet?

To make this delicious dish, you will need 12" skillet, 1 lb of pasta, 4 cups of chicken broth, 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for this recipe. However, we recommend using a short pasta like penne, rotini, or rigatoni for best results.

3. How do I prevent the pasta from sticking to the skillet?

To prevent the pasta from sticking to the skillet, make sure to stir it occasionally while it's cooking. Also, make sure to add enough liquid (chicken broth and heavy cream) to cover the pasta completely.

4. Can I add vegetables or protein to this dish?

Absolutely! This dish is very versatile and you can add any vegetables or protein of your choice. We recommend adding cooked chicken, shrimp, or diced vegetables like bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions.

5. How do I store leftovers of Creamy One Pot Pasta with a 12" Skillet?

You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, add a splash of chicken broth or heavy cream and heat in the skillet or microwave until warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vonfirmath
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSandyR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies