1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Creamy One Pot Pasta - in DCB???

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Well, I asked Test Kitchens this question and they told me they haven't tried it and had no suggestions for me. SOOOOO.....I'm coming to those who really know what's going on!!!! :rolleyes: Anyway, has anyone ever done the Creamy One Pot Pasta in the DCB in the microwave? I'm thinking it could surely be done....but just want to have comments, pointers, etc. on how you did it. Oh, and I'm going to be doing this for a show this afternoon, so you know, if you wouldn't mind answering soon, that would be GREAT!!!!

Aug 22, 2009
  2. Kitchen Diva

Kitchen Diva Legend Member Gold Member

I have no idea- I would think that it would take just about as much time in the microwave as it would on the stovetop. I've made noodles in the microwave- they cook about 3 minutes faster...I remedied that by putting a lid on my pot of water to make it boil faster. :) Can't hurt to try it-

Aug 22, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I haven't tried it yet- but I was thinking I'd compare what we do with the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco in the DCB, and modify the Creamy One-Pot Pasta to be similar in the assembly. If you look at them- they are very similar!

Aug 22, 2009
Have something to add?