• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick!! Another Creamy One Pot Pasta Question?!!!

In summary, a show originally planned for 7-8 people is now expecting 14-15 people due to an increase in RSVPs. The host is wondering if she should double the recipe for The Creamy One Pot Pasta, which she is showcasing at the show, if the group size exceeds 10. Suggestions are given to use a 12" skillet instead of a stockpot for easier preparation and to add garlic bites to bulk up the meal. The host is excited to use her new induction burner and skillet for the show.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have a show tonight that originally had 7-8 people coming, she called me last night and left a message while I was at last nights show, and told me that her numbers had really increased and that about 7 more people called and told her they were coming for a total of 14-15 people!! Now I know that some people might call and cancel tonight, like often that does happen so my question is, how many people would it take before you doubled the recipe on The Creamy One Pot Pasta, to me it's not a lot of extra work, because I'm only doubling and I'd do a lot of my prep here!
If you'd reply as quick as you can, because the show is tonight, it would really be appreciated!
TIA!:) :balloon: ;)

My suggestions would be to double it if your group is over 10. I doubled this recipe for a church luncheon and it fed 16 with some leftovers. If the host doesn't mind leftovers (who wouldn't) I would double it if you definitely have over 10. Good luck with the show!

There's plenty for a sample for that many people without doubling.
And, if you don't double it, it will fit in the 12" skillet, which is a better pan to show than the stockpot, because it's more versatile. (Thanks to Colleen for that tip!) You just have to stir it carefully so you don't spill veggies all over the stovetop as you stir them in. ;)

chefann said:
And, if you don't double it, it will fit in the 12" skillet, which is a better pan to show than the stockpot, because it's more versatile. (Thanks to Colleen for that tip!) You just have to stir it carefully so you don't spill veggies all over the stovetop as you stir them in. ;)

Oh my gosh - we can do this recipe in the 12" skillet? How wonderful. I have not been able to offer this since I don't have any PC stockpots!

MissChef: last time I had a larger than expected crowd I added on garlic bites done in the saute pan and it really helped "bulk up" the meal.

chefann said:

Oooooh... love the skillet idea! Thanks Colleen and Ann for the tip.:chef:

WOOHOO! I have the 12" skillet & cover :)Thanks, that tip is so helpful!

CookingwithMary said:
WOOHOO! I have the 12" skillet & cover :)

Thanks, that tip is so helpful!

DH just gave me his induction burner...so I ca do this at shows on the induction burner with the SS 12" skillet - yippee!! That baybee heats up like wildfire!

1. How do I make creamy one pot pasta with Pampered Chef products?

To make creamy one pot pasta with Pampered Chef products, you will need the Quick Cooker or the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. Both of these products are designed to cook food quickly and evenly, making them perfect for one pot pasta dishes. Follow the recipe instructions and use the appropriate setting on your Quick Cooker or Dutch Oven to achieve a creamy and delicious pasta dish.

2. Can I use regular pasta instead of quick cooking pasta in this recipe?

Yes, you can use regular pasta in this recipe. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may be longer and you may need to add more liquid to achieve a creamy consistency. You can also use gluten-free or whole wheat pasta if desired.

3. Do I need to pre-cook the meat or vegetables before adding them to the one pot pasta?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the meat or vegetables before adding them to the one pot pasta. The Quick Cooker and Rockcrok Dutch Oven are designed to cook everything together in one pot, so there is no need for additional prep work. Simply follow the recipe instructions and add all of your ingredients to the pot at the appropriate time.

4. What is the best way to reheat leftover creamy one pot pasta?

The best way to reheat leftover creamy one pot pasta is in the microwave or on the stovetop. If using the microwave, cover the dish with a damp paper towel to prevent the pasta from drying out. If using the stovetop, add a splash of milk or broth to the pasta as it reheats to help bring back the creamy texture.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers from this recipe?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers from this recipe. However, keep in mind that the pasta may become slightly mushy when reheated. To freeze, let the pasta cool completely, then transfer it to a freezer-safe container or bag. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and reheat using your preferred method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mad42802
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC