• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sides to Go With Creamy One Pot Pasta

In summary, suggestions for sides to go with creamy one pot pasta include a fresh green salad, garlic bread, roasted vegetables, or grilled chicken. A vegetarian version can be made by omitting the meat and using vegetable broth. To make the dish more filling, protein and vegetables can be added, or it can be served with crusty bread. Creamy one pot pasta can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. A dairy-free version can be made by substituting dairy-free milk and omitting cheese or using a dairy-free alternative.
vonfirmath
I'm making the Creamy One Pot Pasta for 18 people in a couple of weeks. (It makes a LOT so I figured I'd make it twice for enough food for the entree)

Any ideas for what side dishes would go well with this?

Green salad and garlic bread. There are already veggies in it, and I add chicken when I make it for dinner, so it's an almost complete meal in one pot.

Definately with Ann on that one. I served about 14 people with a double recipe. I added precooked Turkey Italian Sausage, I have one non-pork eater, for a different twist and then served a simple salad with a dressing made with the Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning and garlic bread made with the Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning. It was a big hit!

yep...salad and garlic bread would be my choice too.

Hi there! Congrats on taking on such a big cooking project for 18 people! The Creamy One Pot Pasta is definitely a crowd-pleaser and I'm sure everyone will love it. As for side dishes, here are a few ideas:
1. A simple green salad with a light vinaigrette dressing would pair nicely with the creamy pasta.
2. Roasted vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers, would add some color and texture to the meal.
3. Garlic bread or crusty bread would be great for soaking up any extra sauce from the pasta.
4. For a heartier option, you could also serve some grilled chicken or shrimp skewers on the side.
Hope these suggestions help and have a successful event!

1. What are some suggested sides to go with creamy one pot pasta?

Some suggested sides to go with creamy one pot pasta are a fresh green salad, garlic bread, roasted vegetables, or grilled chicken.

2. Can I make a vegetarian version of creamy one pot pasta?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of creamy one pot pasta by omitting the meat and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.

3. How can I make my creamy one pot pasta more filling?

You can make your creamy one pot pasta more filling by adding protein such as chicken, shrimp, or tofu. You can also add more vegetables or serve it with a side of crusty bread.

4. Can I make creamy one pot pasta ahead of time?

Yes, you can make creamy one pot pasta ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for a few days. When ready to serve, reheat it on the stovetop or in the microwave.

5. Is it possible to make a dairy-free version of creamy one pot pasta?

Yes, it is possible to make a dairy-free version of creamy one pot pasta by using dairy-free milk (such as almond or coconut milk) and omitting the cheese or using a dairy-free cheese alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vonfirmath
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies