• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious 15+ Guest Demo Ideas for One Pot Dishes

In summary, there are plenty of easy and delicious one pot dishes that are perfect for serving a large group. Some options include chili, jambalaya, paella, beef stroganoff, and chicken and dumplings. Vegetarian options include vegetable curry, ratatouille, stuffed peppers, lentil soup, and pasta primavera. These dishes can also be made in advance and reheated before serving. When making one pot dishes for a large group, it's best to use a heavy-duty pot with a thick bottom, such as a Dutch oven or large stockpot. There are also many kid-friendly options, such as mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken pot pie, and taco soup.
chefsteph07
I am wondering what you all do for demo's that have 15 or more guests...I think I may have a few of those this month and I"m at a loss...I'm thinking a one pot dish, but I don't want to do the creamy one pot pasta, what else do you all do?

Trifles work really well. I had a party last month with 30 people and we did the Greek Cheese Torta. That baby serves a TON! We made two batches of bread and had crackers on the side.

I've only had 2 parties that I had to worry about this.
At one I was serving the Nachos and had one batch coming out of the oven when they got there and we made the second. It worked well.
The other show was a Taste of the Tropics show and the host chose to do the pizza and the salad. I had all of the prep work for the pizza done and it went into the oven at the begining of the show(they put it together) and we did the salad while the pizza was cooking. It went really well. Because we had the salad and the pizza there was plenty. Of course, this was supper for these ladies. I guess it would depend on what time of day we are talking about.

I've had 15 and the host had food waiting plus we made the ham and cheese brunch squares. So that was easy. But i think Trifles are the easiest.

Trifles serve a lot.Also remember, our recipes and shows are designed to give everyone A TASTE, not a full fledged meal.

What are some easy one pot dishes I can make for a large group?

Some delicious one pot dishes that are perfect for serving a crowd include chili, jambalaya, paella, beef stroganoff, and chicken and dumplings. These dishes are flavorful and can easily be doubled or tripled to serve 15 or more guests.

Are there any vegetarian options for one pot dishes?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian one pot dishes that are perfect for serving a large group. Some options include vegetable curry, ratatouille, stuffed peppers, lentil soup, and pasta primavera. These dishes are not only tasty, but also budget-friendly.

Can I make these one pot dishes in advance?

Yes, many one pot dishes can be prepared ahead of time and reheated before serving. This can save you time and stress on the day of your event. Just make sure to store the dish in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat it thoroughly before serving.

What is the best type of pot to use for these one pot dishes?

When making one pot dishes for a large group, it's best to use a heavy-duty pot with a thick bottom. This will distribute heat evenly and prevent burning. A Dutch oven or a large stockpot are great options for making these dishes.

Are there any one pot dishes that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are many one pot dishes that are sure to be a hit with kids. Some ideas include mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken pot pie, and taco soup. These dishes are not only delicious, but also easy to customize to suit picky eaters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrodeo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg