• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan Recipe Ideas - No Condensed Milk?

In summary, the conversation was about a person wanting to make a recipe for Reese's cups but not having the necessary ingredients. They asked for suggestions and the conversation also included ideas for other recipes and a recipe for homemade sweetened condensed milk.
4kids4me
I got this from a friend - Enlarged View - but not sure what to make in it. I wanted to do the reese's cups recipe from the silicone floral pan, but I don't have the sweetened condensed milk and dh isn't home and I"m certainly not dragging out 4 kids, lol. Any suggestions for recipes? Anyone else have this?? TIA!

I've made them before and I would think you need the cond. milk. I dont know that there is a substitution.......sorry!

Do you know of any other filling recipe? I have the chocolate melting wafers all ready to go. Thanks! Although that Reese's cup recipe is SO good!

you can make sweetened condensed milk I have the recipe somewhere,
sorry no time to look now I'm still making brownies, cookies and bars for the track boys who are going to state track meet tomorrow. Silly me I promised I'd make their favorites, then the coaches put in their order.

Haha, good luck with the track meet! I have a hard time saying no, too, which isn't usually a problem til I double book myself! Ah well, at least at that point there's chocolate abound, lol. :D

4kids4me said:
I got this from a friend - Enlarged View - but not sure what to make in it. I wanted to do the reese's cups recipe from the silicone floral pan, but I don't have the sweetened condensed milk and dh isn't home and I"m certainly not dragging out 4 kids, lol. Any suggestions for recipes? Anyone else have this?? TIA!

Make brownies in them! :) Mmmm OR make pound cake and pour strawberries and whipped cream over them!

In case you still need a recipe for the sweetened condensed milk: You can mix 1 cup of evaporated milk with 1-1/4 cups of sugar in a saucepan, heat and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved, and let cool. If you don't have evaporated milk on hand either, you can make your own by slowly simmering any quantity of milk in a pan until it reduced by 60%, and then adding the sugar.You can also use dry powdered milk and make your own sugar and fat free sweetened condensed milk. Combine 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder and 1/2 cup cold water in a 2-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave on High until it is hot but not boiling. Stir in 1/2 cup Sugar Twin. Cover and refrigeratebat least 4 hours. It will keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge.

Hi there! I'm a fellow pampered chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you out with some recipe ideas for your Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan. First of all, don't worry about not having the sweetened condensed milk for the reese's cups recipe. There are plenty of other delicious recipes you can make in this pan without it!One idea is to make mini quiches or frittatas in the floral shapes. You can use any combination of veggies, cheese, and meat that you like and they make for a great breakfast or snack option. Another option is to make individual sized fruit tarts using a pre-made pie crust and your favorite fruits as toppings.If you're looking for something on the sweeter side, you can try making mini cheesecakes in the pan. Just use your favorite cheesecake recipe and pour the batter into the floral shapes. Top with some fresh fruit or a drizzle of chocolate for a fun and tasty treat.I hope these suggestions give you some inspiration for using your Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you try any of these recipes out. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use regular milk instead of condensed milk in these recipes?

No, condensed milk is a key ingredient in these recipes and cannot be substituted with regular milk. It provides a unique texture and sweetness to the final dish.

2. Are these recipes only for sweet dishes?

No, the Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is a versatile product that can be used for a variety of recipes.

3. Can I use this pan in the oven?

Yes, the Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan is oven safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

4. How many servings do these recipes make?

The serving size may vary depending on the recipe and your desired portion size. However, most recipes using the Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan will make around 8-12 servings.

5. Can I use this pan for baking regular cakes or muffins?

Yes, the Enlarged View Silicone Floral Pan can be used to bake regular cakes and muffins as well. The unique floral design adds a fun and creative touch to your baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123