• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe in Pig of Silicone Pan

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a recipe for powdered sugar pound cakes that is supposed to be in the Use & Care Guide for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan. Another person offers to help and mentions that the recipe can also be found on the Pampered Chef website.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have the recipe handy that is in the Use & Care Guide for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan? (pound cakes??)
I can't find it! :confused: :mad:

Powdered Sugar Pound Cakes

Ingredients:
3/4 cup (175 mL) butter, softened
1 1/4 cups (300 mL) powdered sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
3/4 teaspoon (4 mL) vanilla
1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) baking soda
1/8 teaspoon (0.5 mL) salt
Glaze (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly spray each well of Silicone Bakeware Floral Cupcake Pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine butter and powdered sugar. Beat on high speed of electric mixer until mixture is fluffy, about 2 minutes. On medium speed, add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Fold in sour cream and vanilla. In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir flour mixture into sour cream mixture just until incorporated.
Using Large Scoop, place one level scoop of batter into each well of pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes in pan. Carefully invert cakes onto cooling rack; cool completely. Glaze cakes, if desired (see decorating ideas in Use and Care).
Yield: 12 cakes

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2007
www.pamperedchef.com

All recipes that are in Use and Care Cards can be found at pamperedchef.com by simply doing a recipe search. I did a search for silicone floral cupcake pan and this came up. Hope it's what you're looking for!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

These are awesome!!!!

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with the recipe for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan. The recipe for pound cakes is actually not included in the Use & Care Guide, but I have it on hand and can send it to you. Just shoot me a message and I'll get it to you right away. Sorry for the frustration, I know how it feels when you can't find a recipe you're looking for! Hang in there and happy baking! :)

Related to Need Recipe in Pig of Silicone Pan

What is a "Pig of Silicone Pan"?

A "Pig of Silicone Pan" is a silicone baking pan in the shape of a pig. It is designed to make baking fun and easy, and is perfect for making themed treats for parties or special occasions.

Can I use the "Pig of Silicone Pan" in the oven?

Yes, the "Pig of Silicone Pan" is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

Do I need to grease the "Pig of Silicone Pan" before using it?

No, the silicone material of the pan is naturally non-stick, so there is no need to grease it. However, for the best results, we recommend lightly greasing the pan with cooking spray or butter before use.

What recipes can I make with the "Pig of Silicone Pan"?

The possibilities are endless! You can use the "Pig of Silicone Pan" to make cakes, brownies, bread, meatloaf, and even jello. You can also get creative and use it to mold ice cream, chocolate, or other desserts.

How do I clean the "Pig of Silicone Pan"?

The "Pig of Silicone Pan" is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
  • 4kids4me
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies