• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Quick and Easy Pb Chocolate Cups Recipe?

In summary, for the Pb Chocolate Cups Recipe, you will need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, and 24 mini cupcake liners. To make the chocolate cups, melt the chocolate chips and spread them in the liners, then refrigerate to set. You can use crunchy peanut butter, but the filling may not be as smooth. The chocolate cups can be stored in the fridge for a week or frozen for longer storage. You can use any type of chocolate for this recipe, including chocolate candy melts.
heat123
Silver Member
I know there have been threads about this and I could not find any in the file section under this title but can some attach the thread or recipe of them made in the silicone floral pan? TIA

I have an open house thurs. and the hostess just asked me to bring something quick and easy!:rolleyes:

Here you go!

Attachments

• Peanut Butter Cups in silicone floral pan.doc
    24 KB · Views: 321
Thank you soo much Kelly!

thank you Kelly!!! Chocolate PB cups are my favourite....I didn't know there was recipe. Can't wait to try it!!! :)

Oh I can not wait to try these!! Thanks!

I think I will have to try these soon. Maybe I can make them for my FIL birthday party next week, so that I am not eating them all by myself!

What ingredients do I need for the Pb Chocolate Cups Recipe?

You will need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of melted butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, and 24 mini cupcake liners.

How do I make the chocolate cups for this recipe?

To make the chocolate cups, you will need to melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop. Then, use a spoon to spread the melted chocolate inside the mini cupcake liners, making sure to cover the bottom and sides. Place the liners in the fridge to set while you prepare the peanut butter filling.

Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer a little texture in your chocolate cups. However, the filling may not be as smooth and may not hold its shape as well.

How should I store the Pb Chocolate Cups?

The chocolate cups can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze the cups for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them in the fridge before serving.

Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you like for this recipe. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate would all work well. You can also use chocolate candy melts for a smoother and more even coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • GourmetGirl