• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Pink Recipe for Breast Cancer Event!

In summary, the "Easy Pink Recipe for Breast Cancer Event!" is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. Participants can visit the Pampered Chef website to choose a designated pink recipe, host a cooking party, or customize the recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions. For each designated pink recipe sold, $1 will be donated to breast cancer charities, and a portion of sales from cooking parties and purchases will also be donated. The event is open to everyone, regardless of owning Pampered Chef products, and individuals can also donate directly to a breast cancer charity of their choice.
KristinB1023
Made a "pink" recipe last night to bring into my hair salon, as they are doing a catalog show all this month for me AND have me coming to their annual breast cancer event in October. Using the mini-muffin pan, I made little strawberry cakes. I used one box of strawberry cake mix, a handful of mini chocolate chips in the batter, plain white frosting and sliced strawberries to top each one. Not a PC recipe, but lovely looking and bite-sized, and my car and apartment still smell like strawberries! :love: I figure I'll use it as a demo recipe at the event to show off the pan, egg slicer, spreader, etc. and I might try it on some of my October hosts. Just wanted to share because I thought it would be a great, easy recipe for HWC.

Ingredients: - 1 box strawberry cake mix- Mini chocolate chips (optional) - Plain white frosting - Sliced strawberries Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. 2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. 3. Stir in mini chocolate chips, if desired. 4. Fill each muffin cup about ¾ full. 5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. 6. Allow to cool completely before frosting. 7. Spread each cake with a generous spoonful of frosting. 8. Top with a sliced strawberry. 9. Enjoy!

My mom and I are making them again today to take to her church's Pink Ribbon Tea fundraiser. I think these would be a great thing to take to any breast cancer awareness event this month! :thumbup:Have something to add?

1. What is the "Easy Pink Recipe for Breast Cancer Event!"?

The "Easy Pink Recipe for Breast Cancer Event!" is a special fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. It involves creating and sharing a simple and delicious pink-themed recipe with friends and family, and donating a portion of the proceeds to a breast cancer charity.

2. How do I participate in the "Easy Pink Recipe for Breast Cancer Event!"?

To participate in the event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and choose one of the designated pink recipes to make and share. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to host a cooking party and raise funds for breast cancer research.

3. Can I customize the pink recipe according to dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of the pink recipes on our website can be easily customized to accommodate different dietary needs. We have options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets, as well as recipes that can be made with alternative ingredients.

4. How much of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer charities?

For each designated pink recipe sold, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to breast cancer charities. Additionally, when you host a cooking party or purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant, a portion of the sales will also be donated to breast cancer research and awareness organizations.

5. Can I still participate if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The "Easy Pink Recipe for Breast Cancer Event!" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you own any Pampered Chef products or not. You can still make and share the designated pink recipe and contribute to the cause by donating directly to a breast cancer charity of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • cookingwithdot