• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipe for Flan Pans--Peppermint Cake?

In summary, a recipe for the retired Flan Pan Set using cream cheese, chocolate cake, and peppermint may not be available. However, a potential alternative is a chocolate peppermint cheesecake recipe that can be adapted for use with the Flan Pan Set.
DebbieJ
I met a guest at a show right before conference who had a recipe for the retired Flan Pan Set. She said it was cream cheese, chocolate cake, peppermint...that's all she gave me. She thought it might have been on the use & care guide.

Anyone have any idea? I tried searching behind CC and came up empty. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I am not able to find a recipe for the retired Flan Pan Set. It is possible that the recipe may have been on the use and care guide, but since it is no longer in circulation, it is unlikely that the recipe could be found. However, you could try searching online for recipes that use cream cheese, chocolate cake, and peppermint as the main ingredients, and see if any of them resemble what the guest may have been referring to.

I'm sorry, I am not able to find a recipe using those specific ingredients for the retired Flan Pan Set. However, here is a recipe for a chocolate peppermint cheesecake that could potentially be adapted for use with the Flan Pan Set: Ingredients:- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies- 1/4 cup melted butter- 24 oz cream cheese, softened- 1 cup sugar- 3 eggs- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/4 cup peppermint schnapps- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes, plus more for topping- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).2. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed cookies and melted butter.3. Press the mixture into the bottom of the Flan Pan Set, using the bottom of the Flan Pan to press it down evenly.4. In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.5. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.6. Stir in the vanilla extract and peppermint schnapps.7. Gently fold in the crushed candy canes.8. Pour the mixture over the crust in the Flan Pan Set.9. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is almost set.10. Let cool completely before removing from the Flan Pan Set.11. Serve with whipped cream and extra crushed candy canes on top, if desired. Enjoy!

1. What is an Iso recipe for Flan Pans?

An Iso recipe for Flan Pans is a recipe specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef's Flan Pans, which are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. The recipe ensures that the ingredients are evenly distributed and cooked properly in the Flan Pan.

2. How do I make a Peppermint Cake in a Flan Pan?

To make a Peppermint Cake in a Flan Pan, you will need to use an Iso recipe for Flan Pans. This recipe will provide the exact measurements and instructions on how to make a delicious Peppermint Cake that is perfect for the holiday season. You can find the recipe on our website or in our Pampered Chef cookbook.

3. Can I use a regular cake recipe in a Flan Pan?

While you can certainly use a regular cake recipe in a Flan Pan, we recommend using an Iso recipe for Flan Pans to ensure the best results. The Flan Pan is designed to distribute heat evenly, so using an Iso recipe will ensure that your cake is cooked to perfection.

4. How do I clean my Flan Pan after making a Peppermint Cake?

To clean your Flan Pan after making a Peppermint Cake, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. You can also use a nylon scrub brush to gently remove any stubborn bits of cake. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick surface of the pan.

5. Can I use the Flan Pan for anything other than cakes?

Yes, the Flan Pan is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of dishes. It is great for making quiches, frittatas, casseroles, and even savory pies. You can also use it to bake bread, make roasted vegetables, or even cook individual portions of lasagna. Get creative and explore all the possibilities with your Flan Pan!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • ChefNic