• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old-Fashioned Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart Cake Recipe

In summary, the conversation was about a delicious peanut butter and chocolate cake that was made by the director at a meeting. The recipe was not shared at the time, but there were two possible recipes mentioned - one from the website "RINI" and another from the cookbook "Stoneware Inspirations." The conversation ended with the person planning to look up the recipe in their cookbook.
jenniferlynne
At my meeting last night, there was a really good cake in the tart pan. It was a chocolate cake base and the top was a fluffy peanutbutter and then it had chopped up Reese's on top. My Director made it and she said it was an old recipe. I meant to ask her for it before I left and I forgot. Sound familiar to anyone?

I don't know if this is the one or not, but it sure looks good

Peanutty Chocolate Cake

Submitted by RINI

1 package (18.25 ounces) devil's food cake mix
1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
3 eggs
9 peanut butter cup candies (0.6 ounces each)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup (3 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped

1. Lightly spray a fluted pan with vegetable oil.

2. Place cake mix in a bowl. In small bowl, combine sour cream and eggs; whisk until smooth. Add sour cream mixture to cake mix; mix until smooth. Using a large scoop, place 12 scoops of batter into bottom of pan; spread evenly. Arrange peanut butter cup candies in a circular pattern over batter. Top with remaining batter, spreading evenly.

3. Microwave cake on HIGH 11-14 minutes or until cake tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Cake will be slightly moist on top near center.) Remove to a cooling rack; let stand 10 minutes. Loosen cake from sides of pan. Carefully invert cake onto round platter.

4. Place peanut butter in small micro-cooker. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; stir until smooth. Pour peanut butter evenly over top of cake, allowing it to drip down sides.

5. Place chocolate morsels and oil in same micro-cooker. Microwave on HIGH 20-40 seconds or until melted and smooth. Drizzle chocolate evenly over peanut butter topping. Coarsely chop peanuts; sprinkle over top of cake. Slice and serve.

Yield: 12 servings or 20 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 25 g, Saturated Fat 12 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Carbohydrate 45 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 500 mg, Fiber 2 g

To bake in a conventional oven, preheat oven to 350ºF. Bake 40-45 minutes or until cake tester inserted near center comes out clean.

If using a microwave oven without a built-in turntable, rotate cake after 6 minutes of cooking.

Or it could be the Chocolate Peanutbutter Torte from Stoneware Inspirations. But my books are in the car and I'm too cold to get them at the moment. Sorry:)

Shana,

Thanks for your reply. The first one sounds great, but I don't think that is what it is. I have that cookbook, so I will look it up myself. That does sound like it might be it. Thank you!!

Hi there! I'm so glad you enjoyed the cake at your meeting last night. It sounds like a delicious combination of chocolate and peanut butter with the added crunch of Reese's pieces on top. I'm sure your Director's recipe is a tried and true favorite. If you happen to remember to ask her for it, I would love to try it out as well. In the meantime, have you checked out our collection of recipes on our website? We have some amazing dessert options that I'm sure you will love. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for Anyone Know This Recipe?

The recipe for Anyone Know This Recipe is a closely guarded secret passed down from generation to generation in the Pampered Chef family. However, we can assure you that it is a delicious and crowd-pleasing dish that is perfect for any occasion.

2. Is Anyone Know This Recipe difficult to make?

Not at all! As with all Pampered Chef recipes, we have made sure that Anyone Know This Recipe is easy to follow and can be made by anyone, regardless of their cooking experience. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that your dish turns out perfectly every time.

3. Can I modify the ingredients in Anyone Know This Recipe?

Absolutely! While we stand by the original recipe, we encourage our customers to make it their own by adding or substituting ingredients to suit their personal taste preferences. Feel free to get creative and make Anyone Know This Recipe your own unique creation.

4. How many servings does Anyone Know This Recipe make?

The amount of servings depends on the specific recipe you are using, but on average, Anyone Know This Recipe makes 4-6 servings. However, you can always adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. Can I find the ingredients for Anyone Know This Recipe at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for Anyone Know This Recipe can be found at your local grocery store. However, if you have trouble finding a specific ingredient, you can always purchase it through our Pampered Chef website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Softballmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies