• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decadent Chocolate Cake Recipe with Caramel and Cool Whip Toppings

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cake recipes, including classic flavors like chocolate and vanilla, unique options like lemon lavender and red velvet cheesecake, and options for those with dietary restrictions. These recipes are designed to be easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and tips. There is also a section dedicated to cake recipes that specifically use Pampered Chef products. Healthy options, including those with alternative sweeteners and low-calorie and low-fat options, are also available. And, bakers are encouraged to customize the recipes to their liking.
Softballmom
Gold Member
OK I've not posted before....wonder where this is going. I have someone that is looking for a recipe that has the following ingredients. The recipe is about 10 years old. Anyone have it? It has Chocolate cake, Evaporated milk poured on top, Caramel syrup poured over that Cool Whip over that Chopped candy bar topping. Thanks a Bunch

Last edited:
Don't have the recipe handy, but if you google "better-than-sex Cake" you'll find the recipe you're looking for...:D

OMGosh, I never dreamed I'd get such a quick response. You ROCK! Thank you so much.

Hi there! Welcome to the community! I'm so excited to see new faces here. I actually have a recipe that fits the description you're looking for. It's one of my personal favorites and I've made it many times over the years. I'll send it over to you right away. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

1. What types of cake recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cake recipes, including classic flavors like chocolate and vanilla, as well as unique options like lemon lavender and red velvet cheesecake. We also have gluten-free and vegan cake recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions.

2. Are the cake recipes easy to follow?

Yes, our cake recipes are designed to be easy to follow for bakers of all skill levels. We provide step-by-step instructions and tips along the way to ensure your cake turns out perfectly every time.

3. Can I find cake recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to cake recipes that specifically use Pampered Chef products. From our stoneware to our kitchen tools, you can find delicious cake recipes that showcase the versatility of our products.

4. Are there any healthy cake recipes available?

Yes, we have a selection of healthy cake recipes that use alternative sweeteners and ingredients like whole wheat flour to make guilt-free treats. We also have options for low-calorie and low-fat cakes that are still full of flavor.

5. Can I customize the cake recipes to my liking?

Absolutely! Our cake recipes are meant to serve as a guide, but you are more than welcome to make substitutions or add your own twist to make the recipe your own. We encourage creativity in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies