• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow Cake - Rich & Delicious!

In summary, the Holy Cow Cake is a decadent dessert made with chocolate cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, whipped topping, and Heath candy bar pieces. To make it, you bake the chocolate cake, pour condensed milk over it, and top with caramel sauce before cooling in the fridge. The cake can be made with any type of cake mix, but chocolate is recommended for the best flavor. It needs to cool for at least 2 hours before serving and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
DebPC
Staff member
holy cow cake246205_n.jpg

Holy Cow Cake

Chocolate Cake Mix (your preference), baked as directed
1-14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. jar of caramel topping
4-5 Butterfingers candy bars, crushed
1-8 oz. cream cheese, softened
12 oz. Cool Whip

Prepare and bake cake as directed on package.

Meanwhile, blend caramel and sweetened condensed milk.

After removing cake from oven, use a skewer or fork to poke holes into the top of the cake.

Pour caramel mixture over cake.

Crush candy bars and sprinkle half of them over the warm cake. Chill.

Stir cream cheese and Cool Whip together until blended well. Spread over cooled cake.

Sprinkle with remaining candy.

source: http://www.jaseyscrazydaisy.com/2010/07/holy-cow-cake.html

OMG, this sounds amazing! I love anything with caramel and Butterfingers are my favorite candy bar. I definitely need to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, this recipe sounds absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try it out and share it with my customers. I love how it incorporates a classic chocolate cake mix with the added twist of the caramel and Butterfingers. And the cream cheese and Cool Whip topping just takes it to the next level. Thank you for sharing this recipe, I will definitely be adding it to my collection!

What are the ingredients for the Holy Cow Cake?

The ingredients for the Holy Cow Cake include chocolate cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, whipped topping, and Heath candy bar pieces.

How do you make the Holy Cow Cake?

To make the Holy Cow Cake, start by baking the chocolate cake according to package instructions and letting it cool. Then, poke holes all over the cake and pour the sweetened condensed milk over it. Drizzle caramel sauce on top and let the cake cool in the fridge. Once cooled, spread whipped topping over the cake and sprinkle with Heath candy bar pieces.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for the Holy Cow Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the Holy Cow Cake. However, the classic recipe uses chocolate cake mix for a rich and decadent flavor.

How long does the Holy Cow Cake need to cool in the fridge?

The Holy Cow Cake needs to cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. This allows the cake to absorb the sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce, resulting in a moist and delicious dessert.

Can I make the Holy Cow Cake ahead of time?

Yes, the Holy Cow Cake can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just make sure to cover it well with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC