• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Banana Split Recipe Made in Ddb

In summary, the customer contacted the respondent asking for the recipe for the banana split made in the Deep DISH Baker. The respondent has not seen it made in the DDB but is aware of a similar recipe called Banana Split Brownie Pizza that was made on a large round stone. The respondent suggested using the FILES tab to search for the recipe, which should bring up multiple results. The respondent also provided the recipe for Ultimate Banana Split Cake as a possible alternative.
Candice
Customer contacted me and wants the recipe for the banana split we make in the Deep DISH Baker. She says it's very old and only has the following ingredients: it only has vanilla pudding, bananas, chocolate brownie, whipped cream and strawberries.

I've never seen it made in the DDB - The recipe I know of is Banana Split Brownie Pizza and it was made on the large round stone.

If you click on the FILES tab at the top of the page, and type in Banana Split in the search area, you'll see many recipe files for it come up.

I did that and nothing came up. :( I was hoping somebody knew what I was talking about though.

Might this be what she is referring to and has just forgotten some of the other ingredients? This used the unglazed baker we used to have.Ultimate Banana Split CakeCake:
1 pkg (18.25 ozs) yellow cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 pkg (3.4 ozs) banana cream instant pudding and pie fillingToppings:
1 T vegetable oil
2/3 c peanuts, divided
1 c butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
1 banana, sliced
2 c thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 can (8 ozs) pineapple slices, drained and patted dry
7 whole strawberries (about 1 pint)1. Preheat oven to 350° F. In a bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Prepare cake according to package directions. Pour batter into lightly greased deep dish baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or until top of cake springs back when lightly pressed. Cool 10 minutes, invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.2. Brush clean deep dish baker with vegetable oil. Chop 1/2 cup of the peanuts. In a bowl, combine peanuts with butterscotch caramel topping; pour into bottom of baker; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until warm. Tilt baker to coat bottom with caramel mixture. Place cake, right side up, into baker. Press down around edge to allow caramel mixture to come up sides of cake. Carefully invert cake onto round platter. Scrape any remaining topping from baker onto cake; smooth surface.3. In micro-cooker, microwave chocolate morsels on high 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval or until melted and smooth. Pipe 12 flower-shaped decorations onto parchment paper. Place one of the remaining peanuts in center of each flower. Slide parchment onto chilled platter; set side (or place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until set). Slice banana; place 12 slices evenly around top edge of cake. Drizzle remaining chocolate in a zigzag pattern over banana slices.4. Fill a decorator with whipped topping, pipe 12 rosettes slightly overlapping banana slices. Grate remaining peanuts over rosettes. Cut 3 pineapple slices into quarters. Place one quarter next to each rosette.5. Slice 6 of the strawberries in half; place against side of cake below banana slices. Slice remaining strawberries to create a strawberry fan; place in center of cake. Place one chocolate flower decoration on each rosette. Slice cake.Serve with ice cream.

Candice said:
I did that and nothing came up. :( I was hoping somebody knew what I was talking about though.

Don't use the Search feature - Go to the FILES tab. I did it, and got a whole page of documents for it - it should be the same for you.

What ingredients are needed for a banana split?

A traditional banana split recipe typically includes a ripe banana, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream, chocolate syrup, strawberry topping, pineapple topping, whipped cream, chopped nuts, and a maraschino cherry on top.

Can I make a banana split without ice cream?

Yes, there are a few options for making a non-dairy or vegan banana split. You can use dairy-free or vegan ice cream alternatives, such as coconut milk ice cream or banana-based ice cream. Another option is to use frozen yogurt or sorbet instead of traditional ice cream.

Do I need a special dish to serve a banana split?

While a traditional banana split is typically served in a long, narrow dish called a boat, you can use any type of dish or bowl that is large enough to hold all of the ingredients. Some people even use a regular dinner plate for a fun twist on presentation.

How do I properly assemble a banana split?

To assemble a banana split, start by placing a ripe banana in the bottom of your dish. Then, add scoops of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream on either side of the banana. Drizzle chocolate syrup, strawberry topping, and pineapple topping over the ice cream. Top with whipped cream, chopped nuts, and a maraschino cherry.

Can I make a banana split ahead of time?

While a banana split is best served fresh, you can assemble all of the ingredients ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, simply assemble the ingredients in your dish and enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nene960