• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Banana Chocolate Cream Pies Recipe

In summary, the Mini Banana Chocolate Cream Pies Recipe makes 12 servings and can be made ahead of time. You can use frozen bananas for the recipe, but make sure to drain any excess liquid. You can also substitute the chocolate pudding for a different flavor and use a different type of crust, just adjust the amount of sugar and baking time accordingly.
DebPC
Staff member
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4286/minibananacreampie.jpg

Mini Chocolate Banana Cream Pies - quick and easy!
Ingredients
1 banana, thinly sliced with Egg Slicer Plus
4 mini graham cracker pie crusts
1 prepared chocolate pudding batch
1 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bar, crushed with food chopper or our Meat Tenderizer

Instructions
Arrange banana slices evenly in pie crusts. Spoon pudding over bananas. Sprinkle evenly with crushed candy.

Decorate with cool whip. Add a banana slice or two and drizzle with our caramel sauce.

To crush the candy bar, remove the wrapper, and place the bar in a resealable plastic bag. Crush with the flat side of our meat tenderizer.

Gorgeous presentation and sounds simple!

Wow, these look amazing! I can't wait to try them out. I love how simple and quick they are to make, using ingredients that are easy to find. Plus, the addition of the toffee candy bar sounds like it would add a nice crunch and extra burst of flavor. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I'll definitely be making these for my next dessert night.

1. How many servings does the Mini Banana Chocolate Cream Pies Recipe make?

The recipe makes 12 mini pies, each serving one person.

2. Can I use frozen bananas for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen bananas that have been thawed for this recipe. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before using them.

3. Can I make the Mini Banana Chocolate Cream Pies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pies ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just add the whipped cream and toppings right before serving.

4. Can I substitute the chocolate pudding for a different flavor?

Yes, you can use any type of pudding flavor you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar if needed, as different flavors may have different levels of sweetness.

5. Can I use a different type of crust for these mini pies?

Yes, you can use a graham cracker crust or a pre-made pie crust for these mini pies. Just make sure to adjust the baking time according to the instructions on the crust packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
gailz2