• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I properly care for and use Bread Tubes and a Flan Pan?

In summary, a Care and Use Guide is a booklet that provides important information on how to properly care for and use a Pampered Chef product. It also includes tips and recipes for using the product in different ways. The guide can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or by searching for the product. The recipes in the guide can be modified to personal preferences. Some products are safe to use in the microwave, but it is important to check the guide for each specific product. Most products can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge, but it is best to refer to the Care and Use Guide for specific cleaning instructions.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I have a couple of guests looking for the Care and Use Guide as well as the recipes for:

Bread Tubes
Flan Pan

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
TIA
Veronica

In the Recipes by Product Sticky in this forum - there are Bread tube recipes.

For the Flan Pan - Do you mean the Tart/Quiche Pan?

If so - I think there are a few recipes using this in the Pies Tarts Recipe cards - it was (or still is) on the Outlet.
Edit: - there should be recipes for this as well in the Recipes By Product Sticky.

We used to have a Flan Pan way before the Tart Pan.
I'll look for the bread tube ones.
Thanks!

1. What is a Care and Use Guide?

A Care and Use Guide is a booklet provided with each Pampered Chef product that contains important information on how to properly care for and use the product. It also includes helpful tips and recipes for using the product in various ways.

2. How do I access the Care and Use Guide for my product?

The Care and Use Guide for your product can be found on our website under the "Product Information" tab. You can also find it by searching for your product using the search bar on our website.

3. Do I need to follow the recipes in the Care and Use Guide exactly?

No, the recipes in the Care and Use Guide are meant to serve as inspiration and suggestions for using your Pampered Chef product. You are free to modify the recipes to suit your personal preferences.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef product in the microwave?

Some Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the microwave, while others are not. Please refer to the Care and Use Guide for your specific product to determine if it is microwave safe.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef product?

Most Pampered Chef products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a mild cleaning solution. Always refer to the Care and Use Guide for specific cleaning instructions for your product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies