• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bread Tubes? Message Me!

In summary, a bread tube is a baking tool used to make cylindrical shaped breads. It offers benefits such as even baking and adding a decorative touch to breads. It does not require any special skills to use and can make a variety of breads. To clean and store a bread tube, wash it with warm soapy water, dry it thoroughly, and store it in a dry place or wrap it in a towel. Applying a light coat of oil before storing is also recommended to prevent rusting.
smithcooking
I have a customer that is looking for any of the bread tubes. If anyone on here has any that they would like to get rid of I would greatly appreciate it.

Send me message and let me know!

Thank you,

I sent you a message

Ha smithcooking...me too!!! I just had a booth and I had a customer ask me about the bread tubes and she is looking for 2 or 3 tubes....so if anyone else has some they want to get rid of...please message me.

Thanks!!

I PMed you. I have the heart, star, square still brand new in their box. I don't know how much they used to sell for. PM me with if of where they'd go to & how much she'd want them for.
Amy

I also have 3-4 never used bread tubes if anyone needs them. Just email me at [email protected]

Ashley, I emailed you earlier this week and then again just now. Please email me back. Thanks.

What exactly is a bread tube?

A bread tube is a special baking tool that is used to make cylindrical shaped breads. It is typically made of metal and comes in various sizes and designs.

What are the benefits of using a bread tube?

Using a bread tube allows for even baking and a perfectly shaped loaf of bread. It also adds a decorative touch to your bread and can be used for both sweet and savory recipes.

Do I need any special skills to use a bread tube?

No, using a bread tube is simple and does not require any special skills. Just follow the instructions and you will have a perfectly shaped loaf of bread.

What types of bread can I make with a bread tube?

You can make a variety of breads with a bread tube including French bread, Italian bread, cinnamon bread, and even stuffed breads with filling inside.

How do I clean and store a bread tube?

To clean a bread tube, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. You can store it in a dry place or wrap it in a towel to prevent scratching. It is also recommended to lightly coat the inside with oil before storing to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ameliasurf
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • pamchefpatrice