• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bar Pan Recipe on CC - Product Use and Care Section

In summary, a bar pan is a rectangular baking pan used for making bars and roasting vegetables and meats. It can be used in both the oven and microwave, but not on the stovetop or grill. To care for it, avoid using metal utensils and hand wash it with mild soap. There are also recipes specifically designed for the bar pan on the Pampered Chef website and in their recipe books.
BridgetM
I've looked to see if I can find this and I know it is probably here somewhere. With that said...I need to find the name of the recipe and the recipe itself of what is pictured in the large bar pan on CC in the Product Use and Care section. I will try to attach but I'm not sure if I can. Thanks so much for any help with this.

Attachments

• bar pan dessert.jpg
    bar pan dessert.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 545
I wish I could help, I have no idea. Maybe Rae, Chefann, KG, Di, Diane (either one) Kelly, Jennifer, Beth or Erin might know?

looks like some kind of chocolate cake-like dessert, but I don't know specifically what it is. Have you checked the recipes that are linked to that Use and care?

Marble Cheesecake Squares More Stoneware Sensations 83

Thank you so much. I need this for a host who bought the bar pan and wants to make this recipe. I was so excited that she finally found the picture that I didn't even notice if there were recipes linked to the Use and Care. Have a great night!

Bridget

1. What is a bar pan and what is it used for?

A bar pan is a flat, rectangular baking pan made of stoneware or metal. It is typically used for baking various types of bars, such as brownies, cookie bars, and granola bars. It can also be used for roasting vegetables and meats.

2. Can the bar pan be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the bar pan is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. However, it is not recommended for use on the stovetop or under a broiler.

3. How do I care for my bar pan?

To care for your bar pan, it is important to avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface. Instead, use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils. The pan should also be hand washed with hot water and mild soap, and dried thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the bar pan be used on the grill?

No, the bar pan is not designed for use on a grill. The high heat from the grill can cause the pan to crack or break.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the bar pan?

Yes, there are many recipes that are specifically designed for the bar pan, including recipes for various types of bars, as well as roasted vegetables and meats. You can find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe books.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • c00p