• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cherry Cheesecake Recipe with Springform Pan | Canadian CC Help

In summary, the recipe that comes with the springform pan does not seem to be the same as the one used in the past. Someone else may be able to help you find the recipe.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm looking for the one that comes with the springform pan. I have the pan but can't find my card or the recipe on the Canadian CC. Can anyone help?

TIA,

This is what came up on US CC.

Perfectly Creamy Cheesecake

Crust
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about nine 5 x 2 1/4-inch crackers)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon sugar
Filling
3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 can (21 ounces) cherry or blueberry pie filling (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 300°F. For crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture into bottom of Springform Pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack.

2. For filling, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time; mix at low speed just until blended. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour filling into crust.

3. Bake 55-60 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken (the center will firm as it cools). Remove from oven to cooling rack. Immediately run releasing tool around sides of cake to loosen from pan; cool completely. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Release collar from pan. To serve, top with pie filling, if desired. Cut into wedges.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 28 g, Saturated Fat 16 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 300 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Love this oneThis didn't come with the pan, but it was a Celebrations recipe when I first started, and it's my FAVORITE.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Cherry-Almond Cheesecake.doc
    27 KB · Views: 456
Fresh Strawberry CheesecakeHi,
Here is one I found from an OLD Season's Best. I used it during last years HWC shows. It was a hit!

Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake

16 (2-inch) grahm cracker squares (approximately 1 1/4 cups chopped)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 package (24 pieces) soft ladyfingers
1 qt fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
1 container (16 ounce) sour cream, divided
1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 400*F. For crust, finely chop crackers using Food Chopper. In Small Micro-Cooker, melt butter on HIGH 20 seconds; mix in brown sugar and grahm cracker crumbs. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of Springform Pan. Bake 10 minutes; remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool completely.

Using Serrated Bread Knife, trim ladyfingers flat on bottom. Place ladyfingers around edge of pan, standing up against sides; fit together snugly. Set aside one perfect strawberry with stem for garnish. Hull remaining strawberries. Place strawberries next to each other, hulled side down, over entire surface of crust.

Measure 1/2 cup of the sour cream; set aside. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 20-30 seconds or until softened. Gradually whisk in thawed strawberries in juice and remaining sour cream using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Immediately pour pudding mixture over strawberries in pan, pressing down between berries using Classic Scraper. Using Large Spreader to create a smooth surface.

Combine reserved sour cream with powdered sugar in Small Batter Bowl; mix until smooth. Spread topping over cake, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Garnish top of cake with strawberry fan.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 370, Total Fat 18g, Saturated Fat 12g, Cholesterol 60mg, Carbohydrate 45g, Protein 4g, Sodium 450mg, Fiber 2g

Drooling now..................

Dinner not for a few hours.... :(

Related to Delicious Cherry Cheesecake Recipe with Springform Pan | Canadian CC Help

1. What ingredients do I need to make a cherry cheesecake?

To make a cherry cheesecake, you will need the following ingredients: cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, butter, canned cherry pie filling, and whipped cream.

2. Can I use fresh cherries instead of canned cherry pie filling?

Yes, you can use fresh cherries instead of canned cherry pie filling. Simply pit and chop the cherries and mix them with a little sugar before adding them to the cheesecake.

3. How do I prevent my cherry cheesecake from cracking?

To prevent your cherry cheesecake from cracking, make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them together. Also, avoid over-mixing the batter and be careful not to over-bake the cheesecake.

4. Can I use a store-bought graham cracker crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a store-bought graham cracker crust for this recipe. However, making your own crust from scratch will give your cheesecake a more homemade and flavorful taste.

5. How far in advance can I make this cherry cheesecake?

You can make this cherry cheesecake up to 2 days in advance. Store it in the refrigerator and add the cherry topping and whipped cream just before serving for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies