• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Recipe for Mini Fluted Pan

In summary, Lisa found two recipes for mini fluted cakes on the CC website, one with walnuts and one without. One recipe has eggs, and the other does not.
lacychef
I have a customer looking for the recipe from the use & care card of the mini fluted stone.....anyone have it handy? I can't find it on CC since it's a discontinued item....TIA!:)

I found two recipes on CC... go to the recipe search thingy and put in 'mini fluted' in one of the specify tools spaces... leave everything else as it is and hit search.

Or is the recipe other than listed which is: Fluted Chocolate Cappuccino Cakes and Poinsetta Mini Fluted Cakes?

I'm not sure.....she ordered the pan off the outlet & lost the use/care card & was wanting the recipe that came with it...I can't remember which recipe it is.

I just ordered one off the Cdn outlet. I can post the recipe when it arrives, but that will take about a week.

It's the Fluted Chocolate Cappuccino Cakes. Delish, I must say.

Fluted Chocolate Cappuccino Cakes
Ingredients:
3 cups all-purpose flour
11/2 cups sugar
11/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon salt
11/2 cups milk
2/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
2 eggs
Powdered sugar and additional semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted (optional)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray each well of Mini Fluted Pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, chocolate morsels, 3/4 cup of the walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
2. In medium bowl, combine milk and coffee granules; stir until dissolved. Add melted butter and eggs; mix well. Add coffee mixture to flour mixture; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Place about 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts into each well of pan. Spoon about 1 cup batter over walnuts.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cakes in pan 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.
Yield: 6 cakesNutrients per serving: (1/2 cake): Calories 480, Total Fat 22 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 66 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 3 g©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

THanks Lisa! I'll pass this on to her.

oooooh.. they sound yummy. I was going to give the pan I ordered as a prize to my first new team member who qualifies. I may have to re-think that, now - lol.

1. What is the size of the Mini Fluted Pan?

The Mini Fluted Pan has a 4.5-inch diameter and holds 1.25 cups of batter.

2. Can I use the Mini Fluted Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Mini Fluted Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. Can I make savory dishes in the Mini Fluted Pan?

Yes, the Mini Fluted Pan is suitable for both sweet and savory recipes.

5. What recipes can I make with the Mini Fluted Pan?

The possibilities are endless! Some popular recipes include mini quiches, individual cheesecakes, and mini fruit tarts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooknjess