• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe of the Fluted Stone.

In summary, a Fluted Stone is a stoneware baking tool that creates a fluted or scalloped edge on baked goods. To use it, preheat it in the oven and bake your dough or batter on top for a crisp crust. It can be used for a variety of recipes, but should not be used in the microwave. To clean and care for the Fluted Stone, wash it with warm soapy water and season it with oil periodically.
Princessoly22
I'm trying to find the recipe that uses buttermilk biscuit in the fluted stone. Its like monkey bread/ cinnamon rolls. I have made it before but i lost my recipe. Thank you in advance if you can help that would be great.

There's a thread in the Recipes section that has a sticky thread at the top with recipes by product. Look in there for the fluted pan, I think it's in there.

Thank You!

1. What is a Fluted Stone?

A Fluted Stone is a baking tool made of stoneware that is designed to create a fluted or scalloped edge on baked goods such as pies, tarts, and quiches.

2. How do I use the Fluted Stone?

To use the Fluted Stone, simply place it in the oven and preheat it according to the recipe's instructions. Once preheated, place your prepared dough or batter on the stone and bake as directed. The stone will evenly distribute heat and create a crisp, fluted crust on your baked goods.

3. Can I use the Fluted Stone for other recipes besides pies?

Yes, the Fluted Stone is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as quiches, tarts, and even casseroles. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

4. How do I clean and care for my Fluted Stone?

To clean your Fluted Stone, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Do not use any harsh chemicals or scouring pads as it may damage the stoneware. It is also recommended to season the stone periodically with oil to maintain its non-stick properties.

5. Can I use the Fluted Stone in the microwave?

No, the Fluted Stone is not designed for use in the microwave. It is meant to be used in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • c00p