• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with the Fluted Stone: Delicious Recipes to Try!

In summary, the Fluted Stone is a baking stone made from stoneware that creates crispy crusts on baked goods. To use it, preheat it in a cold oven and bake your food directly on the stone. It is versatile and can be used for various recipes, and does not need to be seasoned before use. To clean it, use hot water and a gentle scrub brush and avoid using soap or harsh chemicals.
pampchef.angel
I just got the fluted stone and am looking for good recipes to try...help?

if you go into the files section and type fluted stone there are some there. the 12 min micro cake is delish!

Here are a bunch!

Attachments

• 3 Ingredient Quick Cakes.doc
    21 KB · Views: 381
  • Fluted Pan Recipe Book.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 318
  • FLUTED PAN RECIPES.doc
    32 KB · Views: 246
  • STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MICROWAVE CAKE.doc
    22 KB · Views: 328
  • Stoneware Fluted Pan Recipes2.doc
    73 KB · Views: 296

What is the Fluted Stone?

The Fluted Stone is a specialized baking stone made from stoneware that is designed to create crisp, evenly browned crusts on baked goods.

How do I use the Fluted Stone?

To use the Fluted Stone, place it in a cold oven and preheat it according to the recipe's instructions. Once the oven is preheated, carefully place your food on the stone and bake as directed.

Can I use the Fluted Stone for all types of recipes?

Yes, the Fluted Stone is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes including breads, pizzas, pastries, and even meats and vegetables.

Do I need to season the Fluted Stone before using it?

No, the Fluted Stone does not need to be seasoned before using. However, it is recommended to lightly oil the stone before baking for easier clean-up.

How do I clean the Fluted Stone?

The Fluted Stone can be cleaned with hot water and a gentle scrub brush. Do not use soap or harsh chemicals on the stone as it can affect its performance. Allow the stone to cool completely before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princessoly22
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Princessoly22
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
c00p
  • pamperedlinda