• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Meatloaf in Fluted Stone

In summary, the conversation is about sharing meatloaf recipes and discussing the best way to season and cook it. Some suggestions include using a fluted stone and roasting a chicken on it, using the Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe from Kraft, using the Lipton onion soup mix recipe, and flipping the meatloaf out without spilling grease.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone have a recipe for the meat loaf in the fluted stone. I was told that is a great way to season it, but wondering about the recipe. Just your personal favorite meatloaf recipe, or is there a certain recipe that everyone uses? And what about cooking time? TIA!! Wow, that is big, I played with the font a little, oops!

I just use whatever meatloaf recipe I want for the day. I think it doesn't take a bunch longer to cook, maybe a couple minutes, but not much. I like the Easy Pleasing Meatloaf from Kraft right now because my kids GOBBLE it down.
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe at Kraftfoods.com

I seasoned mine by roasting chicken in/on it. That was the way I always did chicken before the DCB.

Season your whole chicken, and then place it over the middle tube. (so it's sitting up and waving at you!) Roast according to directions for any roast chicken. (Sorry - too lazy to go look for the directions right now.)

Makes a great chicken - and seasons your stone beautifully. You can throw in potatoes, carrots, and onions in the bottom of the stone too.

search for meatloaf in another thread we talked about this a few weeks ago and some recipes were given

I make the one on the box of Lipton onion soup mix! It's my DH's favorite!

straitfan said:
I make the one on the box of Lipton onion soup mix! It's my DH's favorite!

That's my favorite too! In fact it's the only recipe I know use to make my meatloaf and everyone loves it that has had it here!

pamperedharriet said:
That's my favorite too! In fact it's the only recipe I know use to make my meatloaf and everyone loves it that has had it here!

This is funny because this is what I am making right now... should be done in about 20 mins.... :love:

forkatieb said:
This is funny because this is what I am making right now... should be done in about 20 mins.... :love:

Enjoy it! I'm going to have to make one next week for sure!

You girls are making me hungry...lol...

Does anyone else have a problem flipping this out onto something without spilling the grease everywhere? That's my only (wait for it) "beef" with the whole meatloaf thing!

1. How long does it take to cook the meatloaf in the fluted stone?

The average cooking time for a meatloaf in the fluted stone is around 50-60 minutes.

2. Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef?

Yes, ground turkey can be used as a substitute for ground beef in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly as turkey may cook faster than beef.

3. Do I need to preheat the fluted stone before adding the meatloaf?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the fluted stone in the oven for about 10 minutes before adding the meatloaf mixture. This will help ensure even cooking and prevent the meatloaf from sticking to the stone.

4. Can I add vegetables to the meatloaf mixture?

Yes, you can add diced vegetables such as onions, carrots, and bell peppers to the meatloaf mixture for added flavor and nutrition. Just make sure to dice them small enough so they cook through in the same amount of time as the meatloaf.

5. What is the best way to clean the fluted stone after cooking?

The fluted stone can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils on the stone as it may damage the non-stick coating. It is also recommended to let the stone cool completely before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • pckrissy