• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Bake Meatloaf in a Fluted Stone?

In summary, before using the Fluted Stone for meatloaf, it is important to season it with vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Frozen meat is not recommended for use in the Fluted Stone, as it may result in uneven cooking. The average cooking time for meatloaf in the Fluted Stone is 45 minutes to an hour, with an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Vegetables can be added to the meatloaf mixture, but they should be chopped into small pieces for even cooking. To clean the Fluted Stone, let it cool before washing with warm water and mild dish soap, and avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers.
pckrissy
I have a customer who wants to bake a meatloaf in the fluted stone, I have had other people mention they do this as well.....does anyone do this or know about how long you would cook a 1lb or 2lb meatloaf in this stone? at what temp? Would you do as you normally would in any other pan?
Thanks in advance for any help. I am not a "cook"...I follow recipes to the T..I very rarely venture out on my own and do my own thing!

I brush ketchup in mine layer peppered bacon in every other groove then put my meatloaf mixture in
When I serve it I turn it onto my platter and fill the well with mashed potatoes and cover with my tomato gravy
I bake it at 350 about 1 hour

Teresa Lynn said:
I brush ketchup in mine layer peppered bacon in every other groove then put my meatloaf mixture in
When I serve it I turn it onto my platter and fill the well with mashed potatoes and cover with my tomato gravy
I bake it at 350 about 1 hour

That sounds good :) Do you use 1 lb of meat or 2, for that baking time?

Thank You!

1. How do I prepare the Fluted Stone before cooking meatloaf?

Before using the Fluted Stone for meatloaf, it is important to season it by rubbing a small amount of vegetable oil over the surface. This will help prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.

2. Can I use frozen meat in the Fluted Stone for meatloaf?

No, it is not recommended to use frozen meat in the Fluted Stone for meatloaf. The stone requires even cooking, and frozen meat will take longer to cook, resulting in unevenly cooked meatloaf.

3. How long does it take to cook meatloaf in the Fluted Stone?

Cooking times may vary depending on your oven, but on average, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to cook a meatloaf in the Fluted Stone. It is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I add vegetables to the meatloaf in the Fluted Stone?

Yes, you can add vegetables such as diced onions, carrots, or bell peppers to your meatloaf mixture before cooking it in the Fluted Stone. Just make sure to chop the vegetables into small pieces so they cook evenly with the meatloaf.

5. How do I clean the Fluted Stone after cooking meatloaf?

To clean the Fluted Stone after cooking meatloaf, let it cool completely before washing it with warm water and mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the stone. Make sure to dry the stone thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies